M'vila on Saturday

Indeed. Have a look at your posts in this thread. Too many to mention but you can't name a single better option. You absolute Wally. :lol:
Hahahahahaha state of you man. Hahahahahahahahaha 🍷
Indeed. Have a look at your posts in this thread. Too many to mention but you can't name a single better option. You absolute Wally. :lol:
You’re stuck in a 2016 time warp.

Last edited:
''barely played for WBA, that's why we didn't sign him in January'' after his first start on Wednesday, a game they won btw

We could have signed him sooner for a start, not to mention he could well score the winner tomorrow and he will look even dafter
We didnt sign him cos we won't compete with WBA's wage budget.

It’s always the same. Roy Keane hasn't managed for 13 years but people would still want him back. Time stands still apparently.

He’s played the full 90 once. On Tuesday. Against for all intents and purposes a League One team. So he wasn’t fit. No way he gets through 90 against Leeds.

Aye, nothing against M'Villa, he did decent for us long time ago, no idea why he keeps getting mentioned
He was a free agent. We could’ve signed him at any point in the season.

why?

Aye, nothing against M'Villa, he did decent for us long time ago, no idea why he keeps getting mentioned

why?
because hes back playing in England, in the same league as us, winning games, He openly wanted, no begged to come back to us first, to a squad which has been completely devoid of an experienced centre midfielder since last January

There is not a more obvious transfer I can think of that would have at least provided some cover in an area of the pitch we were desperately short in. It would have been a short term deal until the end of the season, and the likes of Ekwah and Neil would undoubtedly learned much from a player who was playing in Europe last season

I'm still very disappointed we didn't sign Mvilla. He'd have come here ahead of wba. Not going for him is the biggest mistake we've made this year. There's players I'd prefer to have signed but few where we were in prime position

Completely agree. Instead he ended up signing for a better team than us and is doing canny..who would have thought it eh?
There'll be a reason he was sitting on his arse watching football on TV for half a season. I suspect it might have been because his demands were less reasonable at the start of the season than they were at the mid point when he finally managed to negotiate a contract.

There'll be a reason he was sitting on his arse watching football on TV for half a season. I suspect it might have been because his demands were less reasonable at the start of the season than they were at the mid point when he finally managed to negotiate a contract.

Perhaps. I think his demands in the end would've been reasonable for a mid table championship side.. just not Sunderland. Suppose we will never know his demands but I reckon he would have accepted a lesser wage than he's on at WBA to return to Sunderland.

Back