Murder of Jill Dando

The cynic in me looks at how the police still routinely load the cases against rape suspects by not giving defence councils full disclosure that would see them easily found not guilty. Just the same old sad, sad story for me.
Not just rape cases it's all types of cases, corrupt kernts.

Quite an in depth summary there marra. You are right though, looked like a professional hit.

Who ordered it is the real mystery. It might be closer to home than Serbia. Rumours doing the rounds at the time saying she was ready to blow the lid of wide scale paedophilia rings within the BBC/upper echelons of Government and... urm elitist bloodlines of this country.

I know what's more believable.

So only Jill Dando knew of this or only Jill Dando was brave enough to reveal the truth. And before blowing the lid off this paedophilia ring she told nobody else, didn't share any information, didn't anonymously pass info to the police or press yet told enough people who knew to have her killed. Seems a little far fetched to me, possible I guess but seems like making the news which happened after her death fit a narrative.

Oh shut the fuck up and stick your tin foil hat on.

SHE JUST READ OFF AN AUTOCUE! SHE DIDN'T INVESTIGATE ANYONE. SHE DIDN'T PROSECUTE ANYONE.

Its like saying that weathermen are responsible for the weather. They just read what's in front of them. No-one organises a hit because it rained on their barby!
You’re coming across very defensive here. Have you been questioned?

I'm a massive fan of Richard D Hall programmes, so gunna try and watch this over the next couple of days. I remember watching something ages ago that linked in the paedophile ring around London to her murder so am interested to see what his angle is on this one. Only watched the Didcot film last week, which was brilliant.

another big Richard D Hall fan here, love his quirky guests anarl :)

That’s quite a few connections there mind

How is the jD murder linked to the mm disappearance ?

The chief investigating officer at the met was involved in both cases, and his involvement which Richard goes into in-depth.

Well someone obviously killed her!

What I'm saying is there was no way it was organised by the criminal underworld or some foreign power.

I can repeat this again if you still don't get it.

You can repeat it all you want but you're speculating. Nothing more. Richard D Hall is an investigative journalist and presents a hypothesis based on evidence. It's something I and many others enjoy hearing and seeing.

Last edited:
50/50 for me.

Either a lone obsessive who got a lucky shot in that made it look more professional than it was. You would think plod would have pulled someone in by now but hey ho.

She stumbled into some information through her friendship with Cliff Richard. Probably something difficult to prove (maybe like a Barrymore type incident) that she couldn't just tell someone about straight away so someone had time to have her done away with

I had never heard of Richard D Hall so I thought I'd look him up to see who he was. He has his own website (richplanet.net)and it appears he is another conspiracy theorist with stuff like the Mars rover isn't on mars, fake lunar landings, 7/7 conspiracies, 9/11 conspiracies (it should be 11/9), free energy and MH 370 "theories" . In other words the usual less than scientific guff, he might be entertaining but he is hardly a credible investigative journalist based on his website, more of a fringe conspiracy theorist

It was a bit of a strange murder at the time. The motive has never been fully established. The one thing at the time was Barry George being made the patsy in this case. Lone nut, celebrity obsessed and a fantasy about the military. The murder was obviously a professional hit, something that he was truly unable to plan and carry out. He has learning issues and very poor coordination and even basic technical ability to maintain a weapon. My own thoughts are that like you mentioned the security services know more information relating to the death and its perpetrator whether a foreign country or a cell within the establishment.

You are way off that he was unable to carry this out. He is extremely manipulative and has no issue with coordination. My god the lad fooled journalists & many others into believing he was a professional stunt man and live on TV jumped three busses in roller skates nearly killing himself!! He’s not who you think he is! So far more research and you’ll see.

You are way off that he was unable to carry this out. He is extremely manipulative and has no issue with coordination. My god the lad fooled journalists & many others into believing he was a professional stunt man and live on TV jumped three busses in roller skates nearly killing himself!! He’s not who you think he is! So far more research and you’ll see.
Something happened in this case or you just bumping a 5 year old thread?

Hilarious looking back at people thinking that Jill Dando (not a journalist other than five years on a tiny local paper, not a researcher, not an investigator, a presenter who read other people's words) somehow was sitting on a story about child abuse at the highest levels that um, no one else knew about. Angela Rippon was lucky to never get taken out by the Illuminati.

And sad to see people quoting the lying scum-sucking vermin Richard D Hall, who has made the victims of tragic events suffer even more.

Hi Barry

Back