Murder of Jill Dando

I went to one of his talks in April - I prefer his UFO/Alien programmes but he doesn't seem to cover Aliens much these days, he probably thinks world events etc being properly and truthfully investigated are more pressing topics. One thing is for sure don't believe everything you see and only half of what you hear.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

After watching Richard Halls latest investigation documentary it seems by the timeline that the bbc pedo thing was planted as a red herring due to the innocent wrongly convicted guy going to the EU court of appeal under the human rights act. As in... somebody with power over the media didn't want the EU digging around in the case so put out a red herring. I also thought the documentary was mind numbingly boring.

After watching Richard Halls latest investigation documentary it seems by the timeline that the bbc pedo thing was planted as a red herring due to the innocent wrongly convicted guy going to the EU court of appeal under the human rights act. As in... somebody with power over the media didn't want the EU digging around in the case so put out a red herring. I also thought the documentary was mind numbingly boring.
Each to their own mate.

No compo for an innocent man or is he still guilty don't worry about taking away 6 years of a mans life he was a stunt man anarl.

Last edited by a moderator:
*sigh*

I was working at TVC at the time of her death. I remember clearly walking into my office and a colleague, Mark Gonzales, coming up to me and saying breathlessly "Jill's dead!"

My response was "Who's Jill?"

My point is that even though since her murder there have been numerous conspiracy theories about whodunnit, at the time there were none. No-one at the Beeb thought she was a target for any of her on-screen work.

She was just a presenter. She wasn't an investigative journalist. She wasn't responsible for anyone being convicted on Crimewatch. She just read her script off a f***ing autocue!

Whoever killed her was not part of some nefarious scheme. It was a fucked up nutter. End of.

*sigh*

I was working at TVC at the time of her death. I remember clearly walking into my office and a colleague, Mark Gonzales, coming up to me and saying breathlessly "Jill's dead!"

My point is that even though since her murder there have been numerous conspiracy theories about whodunnit, at the time there were none. No-one at the Beeb thought she was a target for any of her on-screen work.

She was just a presenter. She wasn't an investigative journalist. She wasn't responsible for anyone being convicted on Crimewatch. She just read her script off a f***ing autocue!

Whoever killed her was not part of some nefarious scheme. It was a fucked up nutter. End of.
That's a post of someone looking for the truth.

*sigh*

You don't find it a tad suspicious? Dando was living at the time with her boyfriend and rarely went back to her own house but decided to go back that particular day to collect some items. No one knew that she was going to her house other than her boyfriend Alan Farthing. The manner in which she was killed suggests that it was a professional hit, the killer was able to walk up behind her, press the barrel of the gun to her head and fire. A 'nutter' is someone like Mark Chapman or a John Hinckley type of shooting, this on the other hand was clinical. One point blank shot to the head and a way.

You don't find it a tad suspicious? Dando was living at the time with her boyfriend and rarely went back to her own house but decided to go back that particular day to collect some items. No one knew that she was going to her house other than her boyfriend Alan Farthing. The manner in which she was killed suggests that it was a professional hit, the killer was able to walk up behind her, press the barrel of the gun to her head and fire. A 'nutter' is someone like Mark Chapman or a John Hinckley type of shooting, this on the other hand was clinical. One point blank shot to the head and a way.
Well someone obviously killed her!

What I'm saying is there was no way it was organised by the criminal underworld or some foreign power.

I can repeat this again if you still don't get it.

Well someone obviously killed her!

What I'm saying is there was no way it was organised by the criminal underworld or some foreign power.

I can repeat this again if you still don't get it.
So you know this for a fact? Please inform everyone on here why you think it couldn't have been an organized killing.

So you know this for a fact? Please inform everyone on here why you think it couldn't have been an organized killing.
Oh shut the fuck up and stick your tin foil hat on.

SHE JUST READ OFF AN AUTOCUE! SHE DIDN'T INVESTIGATE ANYONE. SHE DIDN'T PROSECUTE ANYONE.

Its like saying that weathermen are responsible for the weather. They just read what's in front of them. No-one organises a hit because it rained on their barby!

Oh shut the fuck up and stick your tin foil hat on.

SHE JUST READ OFF AN AUTOCUE! SHE DIDN'T INVESTIGATE ANYONE. SHE DIDN'T PROSECUTE ANYONE.

Its like saying that weathermen are responsible for the weather. They just read what's in front of them. No-one organises a hit because it rained on their barby!
You're just been silly now, go to bed kidda, you're either tired or very pissed or both.

Back