Murder of Jill Dando

You are way off that he was unable to carry this out. He is extremely manipulative and has no issue with coordination. My god the lad fooled journalists & many others into believing he was a professional stunt man and live on TV jumped three busses in roller skates nearly killing himself!! He’s not who you think he is! So far more research and you’ll see.
Alreet Barry

You are way off that he was unable to carry this out. He is extremely manipulative and has no issue with coordination. My god the lad fooled journalists & many others into believing he was a professional stunt man and live on TV jumped three busses in roller skates nearly killing himself!! He’s not who you think he is! So far more research and you’ll see.
Michael Mansfield QC (at the time, KC now) defended Barry George at the first trial, he engaged some top/expert shrink to evaluate George. She (the expert) put forward her evaluation that BG was placed in the lowest 1 percentile for intelligence and speed of thought. Having seen videos of dozens of interviews with George by tv investigators and by the police I would have to say that seems like utter nonsense. However, fair enough that the forensics re the GSR was disproven years later by a top usa based fella. That is all the prosecution had so he is rightfully a free man and should never have been convicted on such flimsy evidence.

Mansfield's defense of George was BS in my opinion, the private investigator hired by BG's sister was right on the money going to the states to discredit the forensics. IMO BG still stands right out as a prime suspect though. Means, motive, location, fixated with women and female celebs, form for attempted rape and sexual assault, owned and fascinated with firearms, press cutouts of Jill Dando scattered around his flat, coat he owned with (the now discredited GSR) an exact match for the coat worn per the witnesses description of the person fleeeing the scene, BG also a very good if not indeed exact match for the description, be a load of other stuff I have possibly forgotten too. Innocent in the eyes of the law but by lad he ticks a canny few boxes.

Michael Mansfield QC (at the time, KC now) defended Barry George at the first trial, he engaged some top/expert shrink to evaluate George. She (the expert) put forward her evaluation that BG was placed in the lowest 1 percentile for intelligence and speed of thought. Having seen videos of dozens of interviews with George by tv investigators and by the police I would have to say that seems like utter nonsense. However, fair enough that the forensics re the GSR was disproven years later by a top usa based fella. That is all the prosecution had so he is rightfully a free man and should never have been convicted on such flimsy evidence.

Mansfield's defense of George was BS in my opinion, the private investigator hired by BG's sister was right on the money going to the states to discredit the forensics. IMO BG still stands right out as a prime suspect though. Means, motive, location, fixated with women and female celebs, form for attempted rape and sexual assault, owned and fascinated with firearms, press cutouts of Jill Dando scattered around his flat, coat he owned with (the now discredited GSR) an exact match for the coat worn per the witnesses description of the person fleeeing the scene, BG also a very good if not indeed exact match for the description, be a load of other stuff I have possibly forgotten too. Innocent in the eyes of the law but by lad he ticks a canny few boxes.
the defence can hawk their case about until they get the answer they want. they then use that so called expert.

Mate of mine was questioned by the police about it, also got pulled in for Rachel Nickell murder on Wimbledon Common. He wasn't a wrangun, just had violence on his record and fit the profile. Apparently the police were questioning anyone and everyone. No surprise they ended up with the wrong man. It seems they had nothing to go on so just threw the net out and hoped to catch something.

@Maxnormal have you got tonight's Euromillions numbers?
I have no f***ing idea what that is mind. Blimey.
Posted 5 years before Covid?
Can only think the link to the pic has changed and now that’s what’s there.
I have a vague recollection it was a pic from viz’s piss take article with the excellent headline: ‘Scaramoush Scaramoush did you kill
The Jill Dando?’

Last edited:
She was about to expose the bbc and thier heinous crimes, along with a number of other high profile celebs that didn't want them to get away with it.

Rod hull first raised suspicions, as did Mark Spaike (sp) and Rick Mayall, Ester Ransom has a lot to answer for with her child line filtering out any accusations towards and high profile bbc employees.
Ffs man :lol:

Back