BBC Multiple arrests at Wear Tyne derby

8 out of 48,000 is unbelievablely small tbf. Especially when the home team are beaten 3-0 and have the piss taken out of them with the home end away end, the photo etc

If only 10 were arrested at a SJP derby the local press would be wanking themselves daft in praise for the home support and not describing it as “multiple” which whilst technically true is a misleading headline. But when they lose 3-0 there’s mass disorder and horse punching

Last edited:
I saw somone lifted due to holding a red smoke cannister around the time the team coaches arrived. Cops sought another but i shouted to the holder to drop it and walk. I was half way up a gate at the time. Th lad avoided being liften by about 5 seconds

I saw somone lifted due to holding a red smoke cannister around the time the team coaches arrived. Cops sought another but i shouted to the holder to drop it and walk. I was half way up a gate at the time. Th lad avoided being liften by about 5 seconds
Why would they be lifted for that? It was outside of the Stadium so surely wouldn't be covered by those regulations.

I saw one go off near the Colliery Tavern, also in a crowd of people. They weren't lifted and plenty of coppers were there.

Why would they be lifted for that? It was outside of the Stadium so surely wouldn't be covered by those regulations.

I saw one go off near the Colliery Tavern, also in a crowd of people. They weren't lifted and plenty of coppers were there.

I know the kid lifted for the red smokie.

f***ing ridiculous but the arseholes had to justify their presence somehow

I know the kid lifted for the red smokie.

f***ing ridiculous but the arseholes had to justify their presence somehow
What’s the punishment for this kind of thing outside of a stadium? Arrested and released later without charge or will he be charged and progress down a legal and banning order route

Back