Moyes poll

Should the club?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Why does the buck 100% stop with him and not the man who employed him? I agree Moyes has some responsibility but what I find strange is you seem to think that all responsibility stops there. What about the owner in all this? Why is he immune?

I want you to compete in next seasons formula one season. Here's 4k, get ya self a car.

Why does the buck 100% stop with him and not the man who employed him? I agree Moyes has some responsibility but what I find strange is you seem to think that all responsibility stops there. What about the owner in all this? Why is he immune?

Cheif scout Ellis? Behave man.

When Moyes came we had no DoF, no head of recruitment.

He was given a budget and decided how the money was spent.

Who signed McNair, the tea lady?

If he's so shite, why not criticise the owner? He picked him.

He also picked Di canio, advocaat coming back etc.

Maybe it's not moyes' fault if he's out of his depth?

No but even if you think Moyes is total shit (which I don't) then surely you have to ask why we have an owner who regularly employs totally shit managers? It's just strange for me that the person responsible for hiring and firing managers gets totally off the hook in your view or things?

No but even if you think Moyes is total shit (which I don't) then surely you have to ask why we have an owner who regularly employs totally shit managers? It's just strange for me that the person responsible for hiring and firing managers gets totally off the hook in your view or things?
He's raging because the poll didn't go the way he expected it to :lol:

His options of answers shows the bias. Embarrassing poll really. This board has always been terrified of people giving the board stick, not abusive but even fair stick.

I doubt there are many if any who'd have done worse tbh, which really surprises me. Maybe he got found out. He was at two really good top clubs where he did ok at one Everton, and failed at the other Man U. Then he tried abroad at a decent club and failed miserably. Maybe he isn't all that, he's not the manager I thought we were getting. Still time to turn it round but I don't think his heart is in it he's given up, which is why I'd throw the dice once more and hopefully stick with who we bring in.

Maybe he should have worked more with Rodwell and the rest of the shit he brought in.
Everton were going to get relegated until he took over. You may not like the job he is doing at the moment, but you cannot rewrite history. He totally turned that club around.

He's raging because the poll didn't go the way he expected it to :lol:

His options of answers shows the bias. Embarrassing poll really. This board has always been terrified of people giving the board stick, not abusive but even fair stick.
Yeah marra ya noted for getting stuff right ... Down every season iirc. Are ya mousey mag in disguise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back