Moyes: Pickford wont be leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

We would be best of keeping him...the thought of Moyes with 30 mill...

2 Djilobodoji 's and a Jack Rodwell please...:(:(...and throw a Mcnair in as well.

Sounds like we don't want to sell and he doesn't want to go. Encouraging. It may still end in a sale but only for crazy money.

Moyes is f***ing clueless. All players have their price especially at clubs in debt like us.

All I want to hear from him is 'I resign'.
Moyes actually said pretty much what you have just said tbf.

This desire to jump on everything he says is getting a bit pathetic.

He's shite and should be peddled but everything he says gets pulled apart even when he doesn't actually say anything wrong.

Moyes actually said pretty much what you have just said tbf.

This desire to jump on everything he says is getting a bit pathetic.

He's shite and should be peddled but everything he says gets pulled apart even when he doesn't actually say anything wrong.

I haven't read or watched what Moyes has said.

I want him to be sacked, not be involved in anyway with our club.

If £30m comes in for Pickford he'd be gone in a shot, desperately need the money. Kone will be gone as well but I don't think it will be anywhere near £25m like Everton was willing to pay, more like £12m

You know what, I'm sure the club takes a lot of notice of this forum and it feels good knowing that they value our opinion. I know I said something along the lines of £30m and no less for Pickford, when not so great outfield players have been going for around the £30m mark.

That's exactly what I mean. Jumping on a sensationalised headline to have a pop at him when what he actually said is pretty much exactly what you said.
Acting like a spoilt child on the internet won't get him sacked.

I'm just slagging him off because he's a twat, no harm in it :)

I am not remotely interested in what he has to say. I would be very interested if he could win football matches. He's won 6 and lost 25, the man is a loser and a failure.

I'm just slagging him off because he's a twat, no harm in it :)

I am not remotely interested in what he has to say. I would be very interested if he could win football matches. He's won 6 and lost 25, the man is a loser and a failure.
I agree that he's a failure and I want rid of him.
I'm just sick of everything he says being turned into a pop against him. It's not as if the fucker hasn't given plenty of ammo anyway. :lol:

Erm?

Manager gets paid £50K a week and does completely shit job and is not very popular shocker.

He's turned round and said he won't sell one of our better players unless a big offer comes in. Unsure how you've managed to find something disagreeable in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back