Moyes: Pickford wont be leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm just slagging him off because he's a twat, no harm in it :)

I am not remotely interested in what he has to say. I would be very interested if he could win football matches. He's won 6 and lost 25, the man is a loser and a failure.
You will be shot down in flames for stating facts marra.. The Moyes apologists have an answer for everything..

I've said it before - as have others. If we want to kickstart some positivity around this club, the first step for me would be to get Pickford to sign a new contract. Even if it's for all manner of clauses in it that allow the lad a reasonable exit route I reckon that it would fire up the fans no end. I'm deliberately leaving Moyes resigning out of that. While it would be a relief to list it isn't a pure positive statement of intent by the club. Pickford committing for next year at least would be.

to all the doom mongers who said he would be gone for 12-20 mill fuck off
he will be here next season unless its over £30mill seb
he wants to stay he does not want to be sold he was out last night and said he wants to go nowhere and is willing to stay

Lukaku will be away for big money in the summer. As will Barkley. Everton would still be in the same league position they are even without Lukaku so they don't necessarily need to replace him with equally big spending. Plus they have new backers. They'll table a big bid if they really want him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back