Mourinho / spurs training session

Status
Not open for further replies.

fine, sure they won't do it again

I am not liking the attempts to vilify people as murderers who are out on a run

am sure they wont do it again, doesnt need to go any further
They’re part of the problem tho. Most of us are staying at home. If social contact was stopped fully this would die out in a month.

people doing this are just extending the time the rest of us can’t go out

They’re part of the problem tho. Most of us are staying at home. If social contact was stopped fully this would die out in a month.

people doing this are just extending the time the rest of us can’t go out

there’s about 0.1% of the population doing it and they’llbe having no impact in the death rate or how lobg lock down is

social distancing is working and it will last as long as the peak last for as a result of how much it spread before lock down

this trend has stepped for people to seem moralistic and superior by viscously abusing a couple walking through a park or something

massive distractiontechnique by the government for their mishandling of it, bit like the footballers pay cut thing

there’s about 0.1% of the population doing it and they’llbe having no impact in the death rate or how lobg lock down is

social distancing is working and it will last as long as the peak last for as a result of how much it spread before lock down

this trend has stepped for people to seem moralistic and superior by viscously abusing a couple walking through a park or something

massive distractiontechnique by the government for their mishandling of it, bit like the footballers pay cut thing
Do you understand how exponential growth works?

There is a massive difference between saying that Spurs players are twats for training to abusing someone in a park

the number of people who make excuses for not behaving is astonishing. Fish and chips at the coast is essential for some. We all have excuses

Do you understand how exponential growth works?

There is a massive difference between saying that Spurs players are twats for training to abusing someone in a park

the number of people who make excuses for not behaving is astonishing. Fish and chips at the coast is essential for some. We all have excuses
Eh?

the whole country is staying inside

People run in parks, as there’s no other f***ing place to go

if you don’t want that thenclose the parks

no ideawhat you are on about on your last bit

Millions of people live in high rise flats and places without gardens, including myself, if you don’t want them out walking, excerciskng then ban it ffs

Ridiculous how people can't stick to the simple and basic rules for a month or two like. Selfish and/or thick as fuck.

Just had our lockdown extended to end of April, we've less than 100 deaths - early lockdown, people following it, social distancing, masks seem to work - UK was locked down, less harshly, 2 or 3 weeks after us - it's gonna get harder for you lot because of idiots

Eh?

the whole country is staying inside

People run in parks, as there’s no other f***ing place to go

if you don’t want that thenclose the parks

no ideawhat you are on about on your last bit

Millions of people live in high rise flats and places without gardens, including myself, if you don’t want them out walking, excerciskng then ban it ffs
The Spurs players haven’t stayed inside

fine, sure they won't do it again

I am not liking the attempts to vilify people as murderers who are out on a run

am sure they wont do it again, doesnt need to go any further

You just another one of these selfish people like them who think the rules don’t apply to them or are so thick they don’t understand them or the consequences of their actions.
I would stop digging as you are looking silly.

One of the mods on here

had a good excuse for driving out to the chippie

fair play, I don’t know anyone diujg that

I’ve said spurs players were wrong when someone explained it

Some people in general and the media are trying to shame some for going out, despite the fact going to your local park is legal

doing my head in

probs picked the wrong thread to express that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back