Mourinho / spurs training session

Feeling superior does not come into it. Just feeling angry.

This is part of an account from a covid survivor...
‘Later that day I could see he was struggling to breathe and starting to panic. I could see he was getting distressed, so I buzzed the nurses, but they couldn't calm him down. Something had changed – his stats went off the scale and it was past the point of return for him. They gave him something to calm him down and called for his kids, as this was obviously his final night.
..... someone passed on an infection to him. Obviously not deliberately, anyone breaking the rules is consciously risking doing the same thing for their own selfish needs.
It’s not an exact science, everybody working is a risk but fact is someone has to work in the NHS, someone has to work in supermarkets ...... someone does not have to practise football with their team mates in the park. We all contribute towards the control of this virus. If we are not key workers we contribute by staying at home. Anybody who doesn’t get this deserves to be vilified.
Spot on mate. It doesn't have to be about social media likes, although for the life of me i fail to grasp the importance of these to some people. It isn't righteous indignation or moral outrage. The principle here is that its a matter of life and death depending on who gets it. Some understand this, some don't, and some don't give a shite as they don't think it applies to them anyway. ( Mr Mourinho ) Each of these categories carries with it the risk of a very unpleasant death for some poor fucker. We can't pick and choose or decide when distancing applies and when it doesn't. Take these people that think they are superior and invincible, and walk them around a mortuary. Maybe then it will sink in.

fair play, I don’t know anyone diujg that

I’ve said spurs players were wrong when someone explained it

Some people in general and the media are trying to shame some for going out, despite the fact going to your local park is legal

doing my head in

probs picked the wrong thread to express that
Needed the situation explaining? WTF?
Doing your head in? You think you’re alone in that do you?
Haway man wake up before you end up seriously il. We need all the fans we can get. Lost enuff on here ower the years already.
I'm not defending people for defying the rules, I stick to the rules and would rather others would too. I'm criticising people for being easily triggered, getting on their soap box and publicly ranting - usually for likes, attention and to feel superior/ revel in looking down at others.
No. Its for none of those reasons.
It’s an attempt at shaming ignorant bastards and their dumb as fuck defenders/supporters into following the rules for everyone else’s sake. If their deliberate breaking of rules meant only they die and quickly, there and then, on the spot and their particular bit of virus died with them I’d be all for them kicking the bucket ASAP. But unfortunately it doesn’t work like that and innocent people going about their day to day jobs/lives are put at risk.
If you think people only kick off for likes etc then you’ve summit missing.
The countries average IQ level seems to be lowering year on year. The loss of these ignorant selfish bastards and their uncaring dangerous ways won’t be missed by society in general.
There you go. Kicking off for likes as you put it.

Last edited:
Needed the situation explaining? WTF?
Doing your head in? You think you’re alone in that do you?
Haway man wake up before you end up seriously il. We need all the fans we can get. Lost enuff on here ower the years already.

No. Its for none of those reasons.
It’s an attempt at shaming ignorant bastards and their dumb as fuck defenders/supporters into following the rules for everyone else’s sake. If their deliberate breaking of rules meant only they die and quickly, there and then, on the spot and their particular bit of virus died with them I’d be all for them kicking the bucket ASAP. But unfortunately it doesn’t work like that and innocent people going about their day to day jobs/lives are put at risk.
If you think people only kick off for likes etc then you’ve summit missing.
The countries average IQ level seems to be lowering year on year. The loss of these ignorant selfish bastards and their uncaring dangerous ways won’t be missed by society in general.
There you go. Kicking off for likes as you put it.
Stop being such a drama queen.
Ps I’ll give your post a like.

You utter weapon. You are the sort of person who's attitude will keep us all on lockdown for the next 5 months.
Check my posts regarding the lockdown. I have observing the rules including shopping and daily exercise.
Reading books about the roman empire and ancient Britain. Also starting a new stuart macbride book. The front and back yard are looking good.
The daily exercise has become boring and trying to find interesting places to walk to is hard work. I enjoy my history.

The fact they were all in their full training kits too shows that they really couldn’t give a fuck about the guidelines at all.

Think they can do what they like.

Tottenham should fine them all the maximum allowable and give the money to the NHS - cos they’ll be the ones that have to deal with the shit they’ve potentially added too.

Just had our lockdown extended to end of April, we've less than 100 deaths - early lockdown, people following it, social distancing, masks seem to work - UK was locked down, less harshly, 2 or 3 weeks after us - it's gonna get harder for you lot because of idiots
Agreed Marra. They acted very quickly here and it’s worked/working. Hope you’re well.

Back