Motogp 2019

Wonder if we'll see a British champion in one of the intermediate classes. It's surely now or never for McPhee in Moto3 whilst in Moto2 most people seem to be anticipating the title being a straight fight between Lowes and Bezzecchi, although Jake Dixon should be competing for race wins as well.

Wonder if we'll see a British champion in one of the intermediate classes. It's surely now or never for McPhee in Moto3 whilst in Moto2 most people seem to be anticipating the title being a straight fight between Lowes and Bezzecchi, although Jake Dixon should be competing for race wins as well.
I'm afraid McPhee won't win it, he's been in the class for years and still gets mugged far too easily, doesn't make others scared to have a go at him, too nice unfortunately.
Hope he proves me wrong like.

Mir had an interesting weekend - into Q1 yesterday, then just missed the podium when he messed up the last corner and got mugged by the Ducatis today.

Expected more from Miller. And what on earth happened to Frankie Morbidelli...?!

Highlights on ITV4 tomorrow at 8.00 pm in case anyone didn't know.

Time for Michelin to be binned, looks like more than a few had issues with lack of grip after a few laps.
Not watching racing anymore just riders managing tyres. Bad as F1

Time for Michelin to be binned, looks like more than a few had issues with lack of grip after a few laps.
Not watching racing anymore just riders managing tyres. Bad as F1
the bikes have so much power the tyres struggle to cope - the forces going through them are rediculous and dont forget these manufacturers can make tyres that last 5000 + miles on the road

Rossi starting 21st on the grid for tomorrow. Thought all the talk in pre-season about him suddenly being rejuvenated at Petronas seemed fanciful at best but this year could be a really grim end to a fantastic career.

Rossi starting 21st on the grid for tomorrow. Thought all the talk in pre-season about him suddenly being rejuvenated at Petronas seemed fanciful at best but this year could be a really grim end to a fantastic career.
He qualified 4th last week (albeit with a big slipstream from a Ducati). I guess it's perhaps a little early to tell, but doesn't look too promising for him.

Meanwhile, a Ducati on pole, but not who you'd have expected...!

He qualified 4th last week (albeit with a big slipstream from a Ducati). I guess it's perhaps a little early to tell, but doesn't look too promising for him.

Meanwhile, a Ducati on pole, but not who you'd have expected...!
What really makes it worrying is that Qatar has been one of the few tracks in recent years that he's consistently been competitive at.

Won’t grip though. These tyres are practically chewing gum once up to heat.
the bikes have so much power the tyres struggle to cope - the forces going through them are rediculous and dont forget these manufacturers can make tyres that last 5000 + miles on the road

Back