MotM vs Smogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Fish

Striker
Game was summed up by the Januzaj freekick at the end where he put a ball in fifteen yards short of every Sunderland player from a dead ball. None of the players are showing the concentration or fitness levels for Premier League football and that is the biggest fault of the coaching staff.

Bugger all to choose from, Ndong energetic but lacking in skill, the left back was busy at times but stupid mistakes, Wabby shows odd little flashes but also awful at times.

Probably Ndong

I thought Anichebe was meant to be back in the side, where was he tonight?

Game was summed up by the Januzaj freekick at the end where he put a ball in fifteen yards short of every Sunderland player from a dead ball. None of the players are showing the concentration or fitness levels for Premier League football and that is the biggest fault of the coaching staff.

Bugger all to choose from, Ndong energetic but lacking in skill, the left back was busy at times but stupid mistakes, Wabby shows odd little flashes but also awful at times.

Probably Ndong

There wasn't one and certainly NOT Ndong.

Best performances from tonight -

Steve off Masterchef.
PC Geoff Moore off Reported Missing
Barry Hawkins

Jilly Bones.

His performance was summed up when he tried to control the ball, it ricocheted off his shit 20 yards and he hacked straight into their player.

We love you Jilly.

Probably Ndong

I take it you never watched the second half. Not saying he was any good but he certainly played better than most.

if one has to be chosen then ndong for me as the only other player to get a shot on target besides defoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back