MotM vs Smogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khazri actually made a few good breakdown tackles, chased down a lot and pulled off 1 or 2 quite interesting flick passes. He also ran into dead ends and lost the ball time after time.

If you just looked at what he did good and positively then it would be him. But you can't so it wasn't.

Beyond that I more or less just lost the will to live watching a frankly gutless, talentless, heartless bunch of muppets strolling around the pitch, looking to do anything other than get on the ball.

There wasn't one and certainly NOT Ndong.

I thought he was your best player to be fair, maybe it was just his size that made him stand out, I can't really say I was paying much attention to your players, Defoe looked alright, you just know he'd put 1 out of 3 decent chances away...

Is NDong the big fella at the back? If not, it's him I"m on about, just had a glancing doubt and now wonder if NDong was him with the shit haircut? If that's him, then agreed, he was wank, the dreaded fella at the back is who I thought was alright

Anyway, pretty dire second half, glad for the 3 points but they mean absolutely fuck all, we're down with you lot that's an absolute certainty but at least we get to do it again next season

Good of your lot to show appreciation to Ugo, well done on that, and a big shame the little man couldn't lead you out, hope it's nothing too serious and he's back at the SoL with you for the end of the season

Isn't football a load of f***ing shite eh, 12 months ago I couldn't have got rid of my hard-on if John Terrys mam read me an x rated bed time story, now we both have to put up with them ***** gloating while we go where we fully deserve

I thought he was your best player to be fair, maybe it was just his size that made him stand out, I can't really say I was paying much attention to your players, Defoe looked alright, you just know he'd put 1 out of 3 decent chances away...

Is NDong the big fella at the back? If not, it's him I"m on about, just had a glancing doubt and now wonder if NDong was him with the shit haircut? If that's him, then agreed, he was wank, the dreaded fella at the back is who I thought was alright

Anyway, pretty dire second half, glad for the 3 points but they mean absolutely fuck all, we're down with you lot that's an absolute certainty but at least we get to do it again next season

Good of your lot to show appreciation to Ugo, well done on that, and a big shame the little man couldn't lead you out, hope it's nothing too serious and he's back at the SoL with you for the end of the season

Isn't football a load of f***ing shite eh, 12 months ago I couldn't have got rid of my hard-on if John Terrys mam read me an x rated bed time story, now we both have to put up with them ***** gloating while we go where we fully deserve

That was Denayer, with the dreads and he was much worse than Ndong who is sh*t but at least never stops trying.

You thought Defoe looked alright? :lol: He was almost as bad as Gibson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back