Most irritating advert currently on television

No an ad as such but the sponsor feature before Family Guy for ID Phone network with the family telling cringeworthy “dad” jokes - annoys the hell out of me for some reason !

I don't watch much tv but the holiday advert with the obnoxious family is the absolute pits.

I can't describe it very well because I have to switch it off immediately, but they score access to some lounge or other and I think the voice over is by Paddy McGuiness.
The little fat of a son.

Just want another bairn to come along and slap the little f**ker.

If you saw that family coming down the beach you would just pack up, and f**k off to another beach.

I know exactly the one . Have to turn over every time. The little fat irritating twat.
Once went all inclusive in the Windies, and a family just like them pitched up.
Turned out, he had gone all inclusive, but his 2 fat bairns and his Mrs were room only.
Came down to breakfast and he filled 4 plates at the buffet and put them on his table, and the rest of the family went into a scratter feeding frenzy.

Manager came and told him that he had to pay all inclusive for all of them, or he could simply fuck off.

He paid🤣🤣🤣

I went all inclusive once and my and the missus still just call this family"arsenal" . Mam, dad and 2 kids about 16 covered head to toe in arsenal tattoos. I have never seen 4 people drink so much, permanently hammered whenever we saw them. Had to try to avoid them as much as possible but canny hard when in an all inclusive resort.

that one where they are watching footy and the lad gans for a piss and they pretend they have scored

I hate it so much I have even blocked out what they are advertising

Back