Most irritating advert currently on television

Anyone who watches streams of US sports will know that our mostly terrible adverts are brilliant when compared to their adverts.

The absolute shit of an advert series for Heathrow airport where a load of manipulative sentimental scenes that could happen f***ing ANYWHERE just so happen to take place in the airport for NO f***ing REASON with the tagline "Heathrow the best memories start here." Fuck off.

That Amazon Prime advert with the chef was canny the first 50 times. After seeing it 50,000 times it became less canny. Glad it fucked off.

That Johnny Depp aftershave one with the wolf and him desecrating Wild Thing can get to fuck anarl
Don't actually know why I have just given you a like cos I really like that advert. See at the end when he is walking away and the wolves are trotting after him, he smiles without smiling, almost like you can see in his face he is thinking/smiling. Git impressive bit of acting I thought.

Watch next time you will notice.
I quite that one and J Depp is cool as owt

🎸🐺🏴‍☠️
Agree
The one with the family with slow internet and snail shells in their back, with a terrible tune playing
That gives me the heebie jeebies. Not as much as wife of chucky Connie argos doll but close

Last edited:
It’s not the most irritating but I’d love to see how the team at Virgin Media came to the conclusion that sticking a mountain goat on a hang glider to the tune of St Elmo’s Fire was the best way to advertise their broadband mind.

On the other hand I think the one were the bloke loses his luggage with his tins of baked beans in is canny funny.
Singing on the karaoke on holiday while crying :lol:

Any Jet2 ad. Hate that Jess Glynne sing coz while we were away in Santorini in 2022, I was constantly on the phone to them following up a complaint as the room we got wasn't as described. Must have spent 7hrs over 2 weeks on the phone to numerous people. Got compo in the end but that song is played over the phone whilst on hold. Its the only one they have as well. I've probably heard it more times than Jess. The ads, as long as they have that song attached, just remind me of standing in 30+ temperatures with a hot phone next to my ear while me wife sunbathes holding a Mythos next to the pool.

Back