Most addictive game you've played

Status
Not open for further replies.

Been playing EQ2 for 10 years on Freeport.. You on there mate?

I used to play on it aye, sure I was on Freeport too. Characters were Pyretic (main char) and Lagger. Always used those names so think Lagger was just a name grab character. Pisses me off nowadays cos people nicked my names and keep using them on games before I get on them so they are taken, think must have been after I played Lord of the Rings and was always main assist on raids. Bastards.

The original Everquest was my main time sink, gawd the years i played on that daily. Had a class character on it before it went all uber and I got bored. Was Lagger on that anarl, the Ogre Shaman. Neebody else dared have Ogre Shaman always poncey barbarian wankers.

I used to play on it aye, sure I was on Freeport too. Characters were Pyretic (main char) and Lagger. Always used those names so think Lagger was just a name grab character. Pisses me off nowadays cos people nicked my names and keep using them on games before I get on them so they are taken, think must have been after I played Lord of the Rings and was always main assist on raids. Bastards.

The original Everquest was my main time sink, gawd the years i played on that daily. Had a class character on it before it went all uber and I got bored. Was Lagger on that anarl, the Ogre Shaman. Neebody else dared have Ogre Shaman always poncey barbarian wankers.
Get back on Freeport server mate. I have my own guild and there's a few local lads and English people on there. Perfect timing just before the new xpac too. We can get you to L95 in no time.

For anyone else, do the same. EQ2 is free to play.

Champ/footy man. Used to be able to wake up and play 18hours straight on a day off. Torino should have a statue of me :lol:

Flappy bird; Infuriating little shit

Seriously though, probably Skyrim, Oblivion, Fallout 3 & Dragon Age: Inquisition (massive RPG fan me :lol:)

Far Cry 2.

If we are going back that far I was addicted to Galaxian in 1981.
Loved Galaxian but Defender took all my money.On verge of buying one but stumbling block is our lass with the old,there's nowhere to put it routine.

Loved Galaxian but Defender took all my money.On verge of buying one but stumbling block is our lass with the old,there's nowhere to put it routine.

I was shite at Defender but on Galaxian I once maxed the machine out at something like 24 million. I have Battlezone on my PC but can't seem to find Galaxian for the PC.

I was shite at Defender but on Galaxian I once maxed the machine out at something like 24 million. I have Battlezone on my PC but can't seem to find Galaxian for the PC.
I had them all on an old pc years ago.Galaxian Defender Bomb Jack Moon Cresta to name a few.Was MAME or something with Roms.My mate done it for me so don't know if you can still get it.

I think destiny for me! Addicted! :lol:
Just a tad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back