Mortimer & Whitehouse Gone Fishing

You fish? I used to years ago up Silky lakes. Dunno what it’s like up there these days.
I do,pleasure and matches at least 3 times a week. I fished up silky last year it’s a canny all rounder tbf. The carp lake ain’t up to much the last I heard but it’s a canny little club. One of the few places you can pay at the bank.
I was at Cannon ball rocks and roker beach Wednesday night for bass
Tonight I will be on Shields pier and Sunday in Hartlepool I think for bass again.

I do,pleasure and matches at least 3 times a week. I fished up silky last year it’s a canny all rounder tbf. The carp lake ain’t up to much the last I heard but it’s a canny little club. One of the few places you can pay at the bank.
I was at Cannon ball rocks and roker beach Wednesday night for bass
Tonight I will be on Shields pier and Sunday in Hartlepool I think for bass again.
You get much bass up here?

You get much bass up here?
Aye but not many people fish for them and it’s hard work. I had three last week but that’s after 8 or 9 blank sessions. Me son 15 loves Fishing now so I’m just trying to pass me knowledge (what little I have) on to him before I peg it.

Aye but not many people fish for them and it’s hard work. I had three last week but that’s after 8 or 9 blank sessions. Me son 15 loves Fishing now so I’m just trying to pass me knowledge (what little I have) on to him before I peg it.
I have never had the patience for sea fishing. At least with coarse you can sit staring at a float for hours rather than the tip of the rod!

some of the stuff they just come up with is brilliant...it is essentially just watching 2 mates natter for 20 minutes, the fishing is purely incidental

it is perhaps more of interest to blokes of a certain age who maybe have much the same thoughts about mortality and trying to remain healthy as you get older.

'why are the black mountains called the black mountains'

'perhaps its something to do with their colour'?

'Fuck off'

its is just typical blokes patter

Back