Mortimer & Whitehouse Gone Fishing

Sounds like a cheap knock off of "The Trip"

It's more akin to the Three Men in a Boat thing the BBC did a few years ago with Dara O'Briain, Rory McGrath and Griff Rhys-Jones. Unlike The Trip, it's real them rather than fictionalised them and they're basically fishing and discussing stuff and meeting the odd local. Whitehouse is a fishing veteran whilst Bob is learning.

For what it’s worth I’ve enjoyed it so far, hilarious at times. I’ve always liked Mortimer, thought he was second best to Vic in the past but now Vic ain’t doing much it’s all up to Bobby on Twitter. I saw a thread concerning Bob’s podcast not long back and was cackling at his Beardsley stuff.

For what it’s worth I’ve enjoyed it so far, hilarious at times. I’ve always liked Mortimer, thought he was second best to Vic in the past but now Vic ain’t doing much it’s all up to Bobby on Twitter. I saw a thread concerning Bob’s podcast not long back and was cackling at his Beardsley stuff.

bob has always been the funnier one and more subtle with it.. a dryer humour where Jim Moir often seems to try too hard

Back