Morroco

Mrs (no) thinks this is a good place to visit during my time off. Would be staying in Marrakech.

Any recommendations what to do

Dec 16 for 7 nights,

Mrs (no) thinks this is a good place to visit during my time off. Would be staying in Marrakech.

Dec 16 for 7 nights,
I was there for a night a few weeks back. Mad place like, loads going on everywhere you look. Snakes dancing & monkeys wearing Messi strips. Want to take owa lass back for 2/3 nights but nearest flights are Manchester or Glasgow.

No real recommendations on what to do like. The nighttime we had a meal organised for us, then got taken to a karaoke bar. Next day walked around the markets before our flight home.

I’d definitely go back like.

Went for a week about 9 years ago . Great place even without alcohol . We just walked about mainly but we did get a day trip sorted with a local bloke to Euassouria on the coast. Cool place with fortified walls etc.The taxi trip was like Indiana Jones stuff going through towns . Some of us also went to the Atlas mountains on a trip also

Went for a week about 9 years ago . Great place even without alcohol . We just walked about mainly but we did get a day trip sorted with a local bloke to Euassouria on the coast. Cool place with fortified walls etc.The taxi trip was like Indiana Jones stuff going through towns . Some of us also went to the Atlas mountains on a trip also
Oh aye, the driving. f***ing nuts. Just mad bastards on mopeds dodging in & out of buses & lorries, practically playing chicken with a couple of kids on the back not wearing helmets. It got to the point where I just stopped worrying cos there was nowt I could do about it.

Would recommend the riad Diana to stay, just off the Jemaa el Fna - lovely tranquil place among the madness

Dec 16 for 7 nights,
Don't know if things have changed with the new king but his fatha always spent Christmas\new year at his Marrakech palace meant security was tight, carry ya passport.
Spend an afternoon in the Jardins Majorelle with one of those special cigarettes you can find there, very relaxing.

Back