Morgan Freeman is Touchy Feely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did I read that wrong or did at no point MF threaten women with consequences if they refused his advances?

So its just some bloke coming on to attractive women?

Since when has that been a crime?

Reactions: GK
How dare he 'look up and down at a woman' and 'stare at their tits' thats inappropriate for starters but 'attempting to give a friendly shoulder massage' is bang out of order.

Did I read that wrong or did at no point MF threaten women with consequences if they refused his advances?

When it happens at their place of work and the recipient is scared to decline for fear of losing their jobs and potentially f***ing up their entire career.

When it happens at their place of work and the recipient is scared to decline for fear of losing their jobs and potentially f***ing up their entire career.
Where in that article does anyone say they were afraid of losing their job? Does anyone in that article say they felt under threat of losing their job? Does anyone say MF intimated their jobs were at risk if they rebuffed him?

Are you trying to say that rich or famous people cannot, under any circumstances, flirt with other people?

Where in that article does anyone say they were afraid of losing their job? Does anyone in that article say they felt under threat of losing their job? Does anyone say MF intimated their jobs were at risk if they rebuffed him?

3 paragraphs from the end, marra.

Are you trying to say that rich or famous people cannot, under any circumstances, flirt with other people?

No, I'm saying that they can't do it with their subordinates at work or with people whose jobs might be at risk purely at their whim. Doesn't matter how famous or rich you are, flirting with your employees or workplace subordinates or anyone who you could have a hand in firing or creating a hostile work environment for is sexual harassment.

It’s getting ridiculous, it’s almost like attractive people don’t want to have to work to get famous and feel like they should just be entitled to receive millions of pounds for looking nice.

Just looking at some women is criminal these days, have you seen the clip of them, obviously stick their make up on in the dark. :lol:

I'm unsure about this like, I mean he sounds a bit creepy but if this is the standard of things I don't think I would go a week without being "harassed" at work off lasses

I am handsome as fuck like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back