Morgan finished?

The thread on here is in the gold section. What a thread and game that was.

I was stood at a bar in a boozer in Shildon with it streaming on my phone as they didn't have Sky at the time. At one point, I couldn't move to go for a piss because I had about 11 or 12 people stood around my phone watching the end. :lol: Had people stood around who'd never seen a cricket ball being bowled gripped by what was going on into the Super Over.

I was stood at a bar in a boozer in Shildon with it streaming on my phone as they didn't have Sky at the time. At one point, I couldn't move to go for a piss because I had about 11 or 12 people stood around my phone watching the end. :lol: Had people stood around who'd never seen a cricket ball being bowled gripped by what was going on into the Super Over.
Was on channel 4 anarl

Love owt like this me :lol:

What pub in Shildon 🤔🍻

Back