More fear mongering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnson and his idiot mates are about to drop a monumental bollcock with this Xmas free for all. They know it but can’t do anything other than sit and watch it unfold.

Its f***ing crackers.

Still think they’ll cancel it mind. Realise they have been f***ing mental at the last minute

I'm at the point where I'm believing that this new strain has just been plucked out of thin air as an excuse for them to back track on their Xmas jolly decision. I do not trust a word I see or hear from Boris and crew
Totally believe this also, it’s an excuse rather than evidence that can be proven to be the cause of the increase of infections.

at times this year I’ve found myself wondering if we’d be better off without a free press, not a healthy thought to be having I know :(

It's an interesting topic for discussion. Most press are controlled by someone with an agenda or its article are designed by someone with an agenda. Online sources (and soon to be live sources) are open to manipulation. It's a sad state of affairs the current level of press we have at the minute. Ultimately they are a business and will do and say whatever they think will benefit them the most.

But having the media controlled by the controlling state is dangerous. Imagine the current Tory party or trump controlling the narrative? I guess it could work in a progressive country with trustworthy officials but someone would eventually abuse it.

Its why I like the smb so much, there are people from all walks off life that are openly critical with the articles that are posted. If you sort the crap out from the good there it can be a gold mine of information.

Whenever I'm drinking alone in the house I always day dream about having my own pirate radio station, where I debunk social media bollocks with hard facts and discuss subjects fairly without bias and play decent music etc.

Would never happen as I have zero personality or techy knowledge.

Last edited:
I'm at the point where I'm believing that this new strain has just been plucked out of thin air as an excuse for them to back track on their Xmas jolly decision. I do not trust a word I see or hear from Boris and crew

A new strain, which happens to spread faster, is found just as it is shown that the Governments decision to open up London was totally the wrong one and that they went ahead with doing it despite the whole country telling them it was a mistake.

Very convenient.

When it was spreading quickly in the North it was because we weren’t following the rules and had to be punished, the South have been jolly good chaps and the new nasty strain is to blame!

Is there any way they can just limit it to the poor people? They seem to be able to do it with every f****ng thing they bring in. Basteds!

Is there any way they can just limit it to the poor people? They seem to be able to do it with every f****ng thing they bring in. Basteds!

Purchase a freedom pass?

just posted on another thread, I notice that now the National rate of infection and the National R rate is suddenly being reported again and used as justification for the measures, following months of reporting these rates locally.

They obviously have a couple more friends who need a generous government contract.

A new strain, which happens to spread faster, is found just as it is shown that the Governments decision to open up London was totally the wrong one and that they went ahead with doing it despite the whole country telling them it was a mistake.

Very convenient.

When it was spreading quickly in the North it was because we weren’t following the rules and had to be punished, the South have been jolly good chaps and the new nasty strain is to blame!

It was reported in a few places that it was a new strain picked up from Spanish farmers that had made it's way across Europe. It may have done but I can't remember the government making a public announcement about that strain or any of the thousands of other mutations that have been identified.

It was reported in a few places that it was a new strain picked up from Spanish farmers that had made it's way across Europe. It may have done but I can't remember the government making a public announcement about that strain or any of the thousands of other mutations that have been identified.

Remember seeing a programme months ago, where a new strain will always appear.
It’s not news, it’s expected as it’s normal with a virus so infectious.
But the new strain isn’t a new virus, just technical changes, way above what I can understand to be honest.
Although in this government I’ve lost all trust now, I’m so disappointed in the Press.
They react to the government and don’t ask questions, until a few weeks later.
Maybe they don’t want to be accused of negative attitude in this dire time, I don’t know.

Realise this virus has created new problems with little or no solutions that are not ideal.
It’s not easy, is a huge understatement, but stop bullshitting us and making up lies.
When it goes wrong, hold ya hands up, be honest, learn from the mistakes and move on.
Arse cover, bullshit, make a slogan, don’t answer the question, lie is common business these day from our MPs.

People willing to break the rules will break them.

Those that follow them, will follow them.

A load of shouting over nowt tbh, the 5 days at Christmas business is a storm in a teacup.

This is when people turn against the shit that is being published

I once commented on minks. minks get blamed for every virus.
when you are talking about Spanish farmers, again year in year out they roll out the blame on the same things.
take this.

another blame. Countless other world problems blamed in this sector.
this sparks a rise in conspiracies as they don’t exactly trust the sources that are being forced down our necks.

Johnson and his idiot mates are about to drop a monumental bollcock with this Xmas free for all. They know it but can’t do anything other than sit and watch it unfold.
Yes they can , announcement today , they could easily add on that Xmas can meet families still BUT if you do you put them at risk so we recommend you don’t do it , most would listen (60-70%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back