More faces than Big Ben.

Closing down is an absolutely basic requisite for any striker. Taking up the right positions is another - he simply doesn't. In fact, seems to avoid getting in those positions. Let's not forget in spite of his inexperience he's got a good pedigree and was brought here to score goals. One swallow doesn't make a summer.
Not strictly true is it, it depends on the team and setup.
I thought he was decent. No better, no worse. But it’s something to build on if he’s going to get more minutes. He definitely wasn’t terrible
People see what they want I think.

Burstow was terrible today (like every time). A 2 yard header doesn't change that.
Get to understand the game better
M
Look, credit to him and I wanted him in the side today but for the entire first half he was goal hanging and left Seelt entirely without options on the right. Even so he had a really good game but if he ever dreams he is as good as Roberts he needs to go round his house the next morning to apologise.
More goals and assists today than pat all season. Not to shabby!

Last edited:
Still don't think the bloke is the right fit for the club but more than happy to be proved wrong as got nothing against him as a person.

Must have counted at least twelve times today when he was pointing where he wanted the ball played to run onto from the midfield and defence. Didn't arrive once.
He miscontrolled simple balls several times, he's really slow for a young lad and the less said about his heading ability the better, I can honestly see why players would be reluctant to pass to him because the basics seem beyond him, hate to be harsh on the lad but as of now that's how I see him, 8 or 9 starts and nothing bar a two yard nod in to show he was ever here, hopefully he proves me wrong but I'd go Rusyn all day ahead of him, miles more to his game imo

The stick dished out before the match on here and the two players getting the brunt of it score the first two goals…well done..😂
Burstow was absolute rubbish today if that's one of the lads you're pointing towards.
He was good today. I never understood the abuse Ba gets? Only 20 and still learning the game. You can see he has the potential to be a good player.
Burstow for 99% of the match wasn't good today ffs

Last edited:

Back