More faces than Big Ben.

The stick dished out before the match on here and the two players getting the brunt of it score the first two goals…well done..😂
Birstow is utter shit, he scored a shit luckily goal, which from where I was sitting, he made hard work.

Love these Naa Naa NaNaaNaaaaa threads

Scored one and assisted for the other two. Of course Clarke was the architect of the first goal but Ba is deceptively good in the ai. He should be our secret weapon in the box at corners.

A big advantage over Roberts who never challenges for a header.
Look, credit to him and I wanted him in the side today but for the entire first half he was goal hanging and left Seelt entirely without options on the right. Even so he had a really good game but if he ever dreams he is as good as Roberts he needs to go round his house the next morning to apologise.

Great. That's once in a thousand minutes. If I stood in the same place that length of time I'd score more.
How about just give the lad a tiny bit of praise, he's clearly not the finished article but he works hard for the team closing down and creating space for others and has scored today.

Look, credit to him and I wanted him in the side today but for the entire first half he was goal hanging and left Seelt entirely without options on the right. Even so he had a really good game but if he ever dreams he is as good as Roberts he needs to go round his house the next morning to apologise.
The next time Roberts scores one and assists two there will be a clamour for a statue of him. Goals win games😉

How about just give the lad a tiny bit of praise, he's clearly not the finished article but he works hard for the team closing down and creating space for others and has scored today.
Closing down is an absolutely basic requisite for any striker. Taking up the right positions is another - he simply doesn't. In fact, seems to avoid getting in those positions. Let's not forget in spite of his inexperience he's got a good pedigree and was brought here to score goals. One swallow doesn't make a summer.

Back