MonkeyTassle what are you doing this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Take a look at the Au Pair thread...

I did, I read the whole thing, it looks like they have deleted whatever it was on there. From the small pieces which are left (none of this posts) it seems he said something to offend CatRyan?

Fri; Copenhagen and back in a day.
Sat; Head up the van. Might go for a ride then a bbq on the night if the weather is nice.
Sun; no plans.

Tonight reds true bbq Manchester

Tomorrow gym, in to Manchester watch the rugby, couple games of pool at blackdog ball room

Sunday drive back to yorkshire for father’s day

Tomorrow - riding me bike to Brighton and back. Watching a band in the evening.

Sunday - swimming, nip up the club for an hour. Pepsi Max or two to celebrate 3 weeks without a beer.

Come up to to Dubai for the weekend to celebrate the end of Ramadan. Quiet out Thursday night but busier last night as life returned to "normal"
Eid Mubarak:D:cool:

Friday - Early night.
Saturday - Darlo for a bit / haircut, footy and early night.
Sunday - BBQ for the old man, footy, early night.

Last night - pub then home for beer and wine and the match.
Today - at me mams she’s still poorly, taking son to metro for his red England kit.
Sunday- god knows, she’s got stuff planned.

Fri: going back to the new restaurant in Newington Green to eat lots of lovely bait and drink lots of lovely wine
Sat: on the piss in Greenwich from about midday then SAFC vs Charlton followed by more drinking probably somewhere more convenient for me and my north London brethren
Sun: going up to Norfolk to put down a deposit on a puppy that's half cocker spaniel half labradoodle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back