MonkeyTassle what are you doing this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missus is away all weekend so shitload of chores probably. Happy Fathers Day to me:(
Fri - working from home, need to go and get new tyres on me car and buy some beers, do the kids tea, take son to cubs , pick him up and then cans and telly
Sat - Take Son to Farm Club, Daughter to dancing, pick them up, go for haircut, make pizzas for tea, more cans I think
Sun - Drop Son off for Cubs water activity day at Hetton Lyons. Might go out for tea somewhere with me Mam and Dad and kids. Pack for Germany

today -psychedelic furs ,rfh southbank
saturday - watching esher cc 2nd eleven
sunday- tidy garden and a few beers
monday- train up to sunlun ,see me mam

Missus is away all weekend so shitload of chores probably. Happy Fathers Day to me:(
Fri - working from home, need to go and get new tyres on me car and buy some beers, do the kids tea, take son to cubs , pick him up and then cans and telly
Sat - Take Son to Farm Club, Daughter to dancing, pick them up, go for haircut, make pizzas for tea, more cans I think
Sun - Drop Son off for Cubs water activity day at Hetton Lyons. Might go out for tea somewhere with me Mam and Dad and kids. Pack for Germany
Now you know how she feels!!

Fri - Take my dad shopping for a few bits and pieces, few beers this evening and panacalty for tea
Sat - Go to watch my brothers under 7’s team play at Soccerena and give him his belated birthday present, probably park or something later with my daughter
Sun - Chores in the am followed by daughters swimming and then BBQ at in-laws for Father’s Day.

All whilst watching as many WC games as possible.

Today - popping by the local brewery after work to pick up a voucher for a tour for my dad's Father’s Day. I might accidentally buy a couple of bottles from the bottleshop/taproom

Tomorrow - Mrs Dundee getting her hair cut so I’m entertaining the kids on my own. Maybe go to soft play or petting farm or something. Off to see a Foo Fighters tribute band in the evening

Sunday - Fathers Day stuff

Friday: Off work today. Going to tidy up a bit then watch a filum. Will watch the match tonight.
Saturday: Working all day.
Sunday: Working all day.

Today: finish work at 4. Home to look after the little one while missus takes eldest to a party. Then over to friends house for some drinks and hopefully Portugal v Spain.
Tomorrow: up early and down the caravan in time to watch France v Aus. Got me socceroos jersey ready to go. More football and beer later.
Sunday: Fathers day breakfast. Mow me grass and just hang out at the caravan watching football till tea time and up to Mam and Dads for dinner and to give him his present.

Friday - Haverton Hill tip, watch some footy before Antiques Road Trip starts.

Saturday - Let's Rock the 80's down Leeds.

Sunday - Drop me Dad's card and gift off for Fathers Day then off to watch Aha at Darlo.

Cat & Monkeytassle both banned.

Fri - Gig
Sat - Gig
Sun - Getting pissed

Today: Work til 5 then pub for Portugal Spain
Tomorrow: On the piss with my French housemate for their match down borough way then most likely end up stopping out around there for the other games too.
Sunday: Laze about; few tugs, consume unhealthy food and probably end up sticking the matches on in the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back