Model Mayhem

Status
Not open for further replies.

oROSSo

Striker
Staff member
Andy, is this where you got a dirty lady from?

Anyone else had much experience of using this?

Last edited:

http://www.modelmayhem.com/482640

Oh and I didn't actually go and shoot her, she just offered and told me the price.

TBF at £30 and the state of her I think she's over charging :lol:
I've slowly been collecting studio bits and want to start shooting fashion style portraits. Thought this would be a good place to get willing volunteers. Does it just depend on a person to person basis of prices etc? Surely there will be some that will shoot for free as long as they get a couple decent pics for their portfolio.

Don't want to shoot anything rude.

Just seen her, ooooof aye. Think you're right

I've slowly been collecting studio bits and want to start shooting fashion style portraits. Thought this would be a good place to get willing volunteers. Does it just depend on a person to person basis of prices etc? Surely there will be some that will shoot for free as long as they get a couple decent pics for their portfolio.

Don't want to shoot anything rude.

Just seen her, ooooof aye. Think you're right

I've shot 1 person off there... I have had probably 10 cancel on the day.

They were all free though so imagine if you paid you'd have a better success rate.

Mind you you've said you're collecting bits, are you planning on shooting them in your house, or theirs? I've not done this before and imagine most models meeting someone they don't know with no real experience may want to shoot on location... you know just in case you like to eat people.

I've shot 1 person off there... I have had probably 10 cancel on the day.

They were all free though so imagine if you paid you'd have a better success rate.

Mind you you've said you're collecting bits, are you planning on shooting them in your house, or theirs? I've not done this before and imagine most models meeting someone they don't know with no real experience may want to shoot on location... you know just in case you like to eat people.
My work. But yer, could understand why a young girl would be wary.

My sister used to be a model but feel weird shooting her! :confused:

My work. But yer, could understand why a young girl would be wary.

My sister used to be a model but feel weird shooting her! :confused:

As long as you don't ask her to do what that lass I linked to does then it'll be ok won't it? :lol:

I think you need to get a bit of a portfolio built up first before asking some lass to come to an empty office block tbh

As long as you don't ask her to do what that lass I linked to does then it'll be ok won't it? :lol:

I think you need to get a bit of a portfolio built up first before asking some lass to come to an empty office block tbh
:lol: yer you're probably right.

Ross if I sorted out a model and a studio space sometime would you fancy going halfers on the cost?

Book a studio for a couple of hours at £20 per hour and share the shooting time.

yer mate, sounds good.

Can I have this one pleeeeeeeeeease?

http://www.modelmayhem.com/1082102#

Tbh no as the minimum time you can usually book a studio is for 2 hours, and having an erection for that period of time would be very draining :lol:

I might see if any models and studios are available for this Sunday as am at a loose end... would you be free if I can sort something out?

Tbh no as the minimum time you can usually book a studio is for 2 hours, and having an erection for that period of time would be very draining :lol:

I might see if any models and studios are available for this Sunday as am at a loose end... would you be free if I can sort something out?
next weekend would be better for me if I'm honest

So have you hired studio's before, Andy? How does it work? Obviously all the back drop etc are in place but do you have to supply your own lights and modifiers etc?

next weekend would be better for me if I'm honest

I have a wedding that weekend so it's a no from me :)

Tbh I'm just thinking of doing something this Sunday as the missus is away and I'll be bored stiff. Next month or so after I've got jobs on so kind of thought it was a good opportunity to do some studio work.

Let me know if you change your mind

I have a wedding that weekend so it's a no from me :)

Tbh I'm just thinking of doing something this Sunday as the missus is away and I'll be bored stiff. Next month or so after I've got jobs on so kind of thought it was a good opportunity to do some studio work.

Let me know if you change your mind

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back