MK Dons result?

trouble is, if we do lose, folk will be straight onto Parky's back calling him worst that shite! An entertaining 1-1 draw will please folk, keeps the unbeaten run going - of course a 1-0 win (OG) will also be welcoming too

I think it’s a big test for them and for us.

they have been on decent form and have injuries coming back apparently, we have yet to play a form team but look very good at the moment.

will be a big crowd and I think that will work in our favour, hopefully also our quality will shine through.

cant wait

I think it’s a big test for them and for us.

they have been on decent form and have injuries coming back apparently, we have yet to play a form team but look very good at the moment.

will be a big crowd and I think that will work in our favour, hopefully also our quality will shine through.

cant wait
Lincoln, Doncaster and to an extent Fleetwood were all in decent form mind.

They have won their last four at home against Oxford, Coventry, Portsmouth and Bristol Rovers. That is some decent record and they've improved dramatically of late with a good point at Cov too. Our form is good and we outplayed Fleetwood away, who have been good at home.

I think we will play well again, but their confidence will be high also. So 2-2 .... 1-0 down at ht, then 1-2 up with them equalizing around the 80th minute.

If we're going to go up we desperately need to improve our away record. W3 D3 L5 makes grim reading - 12 points and just 10 goals from 11 away games. Especially so as we have 11 away games left and only 9 at home.

Saturday will tell us so much about whether we really have turned a corner or not.

Back