mitchell johnson chants....addams family

• Thread starter stephen cartwright
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry marra, ya reet

To make matters worse the enigmatic seamer has been a target for one of the Barmy Army's most popular songs which recalls the infamous spat between Johnson's girlfriend and mother which was said to have badly affected his game last summer in England. To the tune of the Addams Family the ditty goes: "His mother hates his missus; His missus hates his mother; They all hate each other; The Johnson family; Du du du du (clap hands, repeat).

Class that man :)

eeerrrrr yeah they do!

To make matters worse the enigmatic seamer has been a target for one of the Barmy Army's most popular songs which recalls the infamous spat between Johnson's girlfriend and mother which was said to have badly affected his game last summer in England. To the tune of the Addams Family the ditty goes:

"His mother hates his missus; His missus hates his mother; They all hate each other; The Johnson family; Du du du du" (clap hands, repeat)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JZnzu3vKPM

seb ;)

original are always best like ;)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GHqFT-TehQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GHqFT-TehQ[/ame]

Can understand him clapping if they were singing something pro-England, or pro-England player. But clapping when they're taking the piss out of your opponent shows a lack of respect and class. Though, the fact it's Pietersen doesn't surprise me.

Shut up

It seems even the Sydney Morning Herald are putting the boot in now.

From their post test analysis: -

"The only movement Australia's bowlers have created is from the bat, rapidly. With the new ball yesterday - the third new ball - Mitchell Johnson's four overs cost 48, a pummelling even in Twenty20 cricket. As night follows day, Johnson later made a first-ball duck. Oh for the days when Johnson was at least enigmatic."

Can understand him clapping if they were singing something pro-England, or pro-England player. But clapping when they're taking the piss out of your opponent shows a lack of respect and class. Though, the fact it's Pietersen doesn't surprise me.

Just wish he'd done the arm movements to the left and right in a pretendy 'I'm just stretching here' manner :lol:

Last edited:

behave man!!

its not as if the Aussie players are respectful

Last edited:
johnson has been destroyed bar one test by the players and the fans.

even aussies are laughing:lol:

the sloop one?

he bowls the left
he bowls to the r-i-i-i-i-i-i-ght
that mitchell johnson
his bowling is shite

Me and Giles (BA foot soldier) penned that mate...

all the players that were at our party were doin it

Get it cut to disc and flogged. Money to be made there Podge

ME MATE GILES GOT T SHIRTS PRINTED DONE $1000 PROFIT IN 2HRS

I got a drink out of it...

at the end of play I was in the members and wearin a Barmy army shirt
I went over to MJ and said

"Mitch on behalf of the Barmy Army Id like to thank you for bein such a great sport..pause...Youre still a SHIT bowler tho.."

Last edited by a moderator:
You would make money out of selling sand to the Arab's

:lol:

Me and Giles (BA foot soldier) penned that mate...

all the players that were at our party were doin it

Scusse my ignorance but whats the dance where they have the right hand behind their head pushing the left hand forward. Not ht best description I know.

ME MATE GILES GOT T SHIRTS PRINTED DONE $1000 PROFIT IN 2HRS

I got a drink out of it...
at the end of play I was in the members and wearin a Barmy army shirt
I went over to MJ and said

"Mitch on behalf of the Barmy Army Id like to thank you for bein such a great sport..pause...Youre still a SHIT bowler tho.."

at least give me a chance next time, the ones I did between christnmas and new year were a bit tight re timescales.

Last edited:
:lol:

Scusse my ignorance but whats the dance where they have the right hand behind their head pushing the left hand forward. Not ht best description I know.

at least give me a chance next time, the ones I did between christnmas and new year were a bit tight re timescales.

The Sprinkler dance. Not sure where its come from though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back