mitchell johnson chants....addams family

• Thread starter stephen cartwright
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stephen cartwright

what is the connection with the addams family?

love it when he comes on and the barmy army get well stuck in :lol::lol:

:confused:

they dont sing owt using the addams family for him

they use sloop john b tune
must have been a coincidence last night as he came on and they sang "he is shite" song, then followed up with the addams family tune, played by the trumpeter

must have been a coincidence last night as he came on and they sang "he is shite" song, then followed up with the addams family tune, played by the trumpeter

sorry marra, ya reet

To make matters worse the enigmatic seamer has been a target for one of the Barmy Army's most popular songs which recalls the infamous spat between Johnson's girlfriend and mother which was said to have badly affected his game last summer in England. To the tune of the Addams Family the ditty goes: "His mother hates his missus; His missus hates his mother; They all hate each other; The Johnson family; Du du du du (clap hands, repeat).

sorry marra, ya reet

To make matters worse the enigmatic seamer has been a target for one of the Barmy Army's most popular songs which recalls the infamous spat between Johnson's girlfriend and mother which was said to have badly affected his game last summer in England. To the tune of the Addams Family the ditty goes: "His mother hates his missus; His missus hates his mother; They all hate each other; The Johnson family; Du du du du (clap hands, repeat).
great stuff :lol::lol:

Brilliant moment last night when the PA man announced a bowling change and a huge roar from the Barmy Army went up when Mitchell Johnson's name was uttered. :lol:

Which was justified when the last wicket pair twatted him for 20 in an over :lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LE34IjoZBs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LE34IjoZBs[/ame]

:-D:-D

:confused:

they dont sing owt using the addams family for him

they use sloop john b tune

eeerrrrr yeah they do!

To make matters worse the enigmatic seamer has been a target for one of the Barmy Army's most popular songs which recalls the infamous spat between Johnson's girlfriend and mother which was said to have badly affected his game last summer in England. To the tune of the Addams Family the ditty goes:

"His mother hates his missus; His missus hates his mother; They all hate each other; The Johnson family; Du du du du" (clap hands, repeat)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JZnzu3vKPM[/ame]

Love the Barmy army :lol: :lol: I'd love to watch a tour with them.

eeerrrrr yeah they do!

To make matters worse the enigmatic seamer has been a target for one of the Barmy Army's most popular songs which recalls the infamous spat between Johnson's girlfriend and mother which was said to have badly affected his game last summer in England. To the tune of the Addams Family the ditty goes:

"His mother hates his missus; His missus hates his mother; They all hate each other; The Johnson family; Du du du du" (clap hands, repeat)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JZnzu3vKPM

Take it you never read post#5 Edd?

The latest Ponting one they came up with (slightly out of date now mind) for New Year's Eve

Should Ricky Ponting get the sack
Or should he just resign?
He's gone and lost the urn again
Oh my God, that's his 3rd time

We'll take the Ashes home again
Leave the Aussie fans to whine
We'll drop them off at Lord's my dear
For Old Father Time.

Yesterday

Yesterday
Ponting's troubles seemed so far away
Now Nathan Hauritz is here to stay
McGrath and Warne were Yesterday

Suddenly
They're not half the team they used to be
Will he lose Ashes number three
Yesterday came suddenly

Why Haydos
Had to go I don't know, Langer wouldn't say
Adam Gilchrist's gone, now Ricky longs for Yesterdayyyyyy

sorry marra, ya reet

When I hear that I am sure it must piss him off. He is a miserable twat at the best of times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back