mitchell johnson chants....addams family

• Thread starter stephen cartwright
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

Scusse my ignorance but whats the dance where they have the right hand behind their head pushing the left hand forward. Not ht best description I know.

at least give me a chance next time, the ones I did between christnmas and new year were a bit tight re timescales.

Yer done alright John
I didnt want to tak a chance with ASHES WINNERS
the ASHES WINNERS 2 vests???
1 to a lass I know...
the other to Collys missus..HE WAS MADE UP

COLLY made the sprinkler dance up
Swanny and Bresser are the best at it accordin to Swanny

Yer done alright John
1 to a lass I know...

I hope she wasn't the size 18 you originally wanted.

ME MATE GILES GOT T SHIRTS PRINTED DONE $1000 PROFIT IN 2HRS

I got a drink out of it...

at the end of play I was in the members and wearin a Barmy army shirt
I went over to MJ and said

"Mitch on behalf of the Barmy Army Id like to thank you for bein such a great sport..pause...Youre still a SHIT bowler tho.."
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

the sloop one?

he bowls the left
he bowls to the r-i-i-i-i-i-i-ght
that mitchell johnson
his bowling is shite

Bought a BA t-shirt of that... Mitch wouldn't sign it...just shook his head and walked away. Michael Vaughan did though.. he was loving it

Bought a BA t-shirt of that... Mitch wouldn't sign it...just shook his head and walked away. Michael Vaughan did though.. he was loving it
i really think the Barmy Army got to johnson with these chants and as steve waugh was fond of, mental disintergration, destroyed him after Perth.

he needs to lighten up and take it, as it wont go away now

i really think the Barmy Army got to johnson with these chants and as steve waugh was fond of, mental disintergration, destroyed him after Perth.

He's stuck with it now and if he can't handle it then he is not mentally cut out for international cricket.

And his bowling is shite ;):lol:

He's stuck with it now and if he can't handle it then he is not mentally cut out for international cricket.

And his bowling is shite ;):lol:
sorry for this image but i was giving it the full welly singing this in the shower the other day.

:lol:

The only way it will go away is if he starts to try and laugh it off a bit, much like Brett Lee did with the no ball stuff that was pissing off everyone in the Aussie team, except him. Either that, or he needs to stop his bowling being shite.

For me, the whole Mitchell Johnson piss taking this Ashes series is something I'll remember as a fantastic highlight. Not least because even the commentators have started getting involved with it.

The only way it will go away is if he starts to try and laugh it off a bit, much like Brett Lee did with the no ball stuff that was pissing off everyone in the Aussie team, except him. Either that, or he needs to stop his bowling being shite.

For me, the whole Mitchell Johnson piss taking this Ashes series is something I'll remember as a fantastic highlight. Not least because even the commentators have started getting involved with it.

and the players mate they were fuckin largin it at the BA end of tour bash

go to some of the you tube barmy army clips

Yer done alright John
1 to a lass I know...

bresnan for style, swann for interpretation for me...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnvevEUzWvs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnvevEUzWvs[/ame]

His bowling hasn't been that shite this morning...

Think the thing with Mitchell, is he bowls too hard to bowl too fast. Maybe if he knocked the speed down a touch then he might find some decent consistency.

Aleem Dar said:
His bowling hasn't been that shite this morning...

Think the thing with Mitchell, is he bowls too hard to bowl too fast. Maybe if he knocked the speed down a touch then he might find some decent consistency.

Bumble said at the start of the series Johnson was just going to "Wang it down" and not bother about his pace. Seems that went tits up :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back