Missiles being hoyed all game from North Stand Upper

Status
Not open for further replies.

have they made any changes then? like the netting suggested by a fair few on here?

There was a bit extra policing . Obviously some one sacked at half time.. They were on about doing things going forward but have heard not a peep on where they are at.

I find it unconscionable that given what has happened there has been no action taken to secure the safety of the fans who sit there

I find it unconscionable that given what has happened there has been no action taken to secure the safety of the fans who sit there
Thought there would of been a press release to reassure our fans not so much Doncaster game but the up and coming Pompey match

Don’t think you lot have thrown anything other than coins

Last time the mags were in the South stand a vodka bottle was thrown at us as we left down the steps towards the exit. It came from the back of the stand and landed just short of me and the boy, fuck knows what damage that could of done.
I think that was after the fukkers beat us aswell!

How would you write an open letter to the club? on Twitter?

If I was going on Saturday I would Tweet the club asking what has been done to secure the safety of the fans given previous events and caution them that they are liable should anything happen.

How would you write an open letter to the club? on Twitter?

If I was going on Saturday I would Tweet the club asking what has been done to secure the safety of the fans given previous events and caution them that they are liable should anything happen.

How can they be liable for someone choosing to throw something over the side?

It wasn't the norm, the mags didn't go on like that. Coventry had their big day out, they have a chip on their shoulder and some of their lunatics were obviously amongst their away support. It happens and I'm sure the club will be considering their options.

Last edited:
How can they be liable for someone choosing to throw something over the side?

It wasn't the norm, the mags didn't go on like that. Coventry had their big day out, they have a chip on their shoulder and some of their lunatics were obviously amongst their away support. It happens and I'm sure the club will be considering their options.
Despite selling tickets for the front rows, we’ve had word that people with those tickets are going to be rehoused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back