Missiles being hoyed all game from North Stand Upper

Notice they are saying its foolish for us to talk of them getting a warm reception next time they play us as apparently "Coventry fans won't stand for it, as they've already found out".

Notice they are saying its foolish for us to talk of them getting a warm reception next time they play us as apparently "Coventry fans won't stand for it, as they've already found out".

It's the usual bollocks. Go on any forum and that team has the hardest, take no shit fans that never come out second best when there's bother. It's quite pathetic really, any time there's any minor disturbance both teams forums are full of people, who generally weren't there, saying how they "showed they won't take any shit"

Have we ? they have tried but failed miserably. Its all the wannabes that think they have had a result, there top lads know the score.

Safety officer intelligence with Coventry, that they had never used Pyro all season ,but used 5 up here

Aye they've laughed that off and said used loads. Posted Vids of it but dunno which season the footage is from.

It's the usual bollocks. Go on any forum and that team has the hardest, take no shit fans that never come out second best when there's bother. It's quite pathetic really, any time there's any minor disturbance both teams forums are full of people, who generally weren't there, saying how they "showed they won't take any shit"

Fair post. In fairness to some of our lot I've seen hands being held up when they've been on the wrong end of things.

From the bits I saw in terms of actual bother I'd say both lots threw a few punches in the Wheatsheaf (they did go backwards mind when the shirter flew in) and a few Coventry got a hiding after the game. Apparently there were more than those incidents though so can't comment tbf.

Last edited:
Aye they've laughed that off and said used loads. Posted Vids of it but dunno which season the footage is from.

Fair post. In fairness to some of our lot I've seen hands being held up when they've been on the wrong end of things.
We have mate, you win some loose some. Unless your the mags and have took on the world and won, wrote a book and sign autographs about your exploits . :lol::lol::lol:

From the bits I saw in terms of actual bother I'd say both lots threw a few punches in the Wheatsheaf (they did go backwards mind when the shirter flew in) and a few Coventry got a hiding after the game. Apparently there were more than those incidents though so can't comment tbf.
How can you throw a punch backwards

Back