Minecraft, Xbone/PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.

:eek: Not sure why they're buying it now and not 2 years ago.
gonna cost 2 billion dollars from the looks of it. Not sure its worth that like, made 100 million profit last year. would be canny funny if it was an xbox exclusive like, kids would be going mad :lol:

gonna cost 2 billion dollars from the looks of it. Not sure its worth that like, made 100 million profit last year. would be canny funny if it was an xbox exclusive like, kids would be going mad :lol:
Just don't understand why they're doing it now like, 2 billion is absolutely mental, Minecraft is all Mojang have I think.

Mind, it would be funny seeing it happen, just for the uproar it would cause on GAF, they'd go f***ing mental. :lol:

Just don't understand why they're doing it now like, 2 billion is absolutely mental, Minecraft is all Mojang have I think.

Mind, it would be funny seeing it happen, just for the uproar it would cause on GAF, they'd go f***ing mental. :lol:
just had a look on there. thread about it was posted at 11pm last night, currently has over 1800 replies :lol:

Very, very odd. They must have some serious things written into the contract. The game epitomises open source and freedom, there'll be Hell on if it gets walled off in any way.

How the fuck do you mine stone blocks in the tutorial? I'm hitting the only stone I can see and nowt is happening.

Right anyone got a link to tutorial video or a decent walk through so I have some kind of idea what to do, other than chase pigs with a stick that is.

Right anyone got a link to tutorial video or a decent walk through so I have some kind of idea what to do, other than chase pigs with a stick that is.
Did you do the game tutorial? I have to mine stone but fuck all is happening. Been bashing stuff for about 20 minutes and I'm getting nowt.

Are you not using the wrong tool? You need a pickaxe to mine stone I think.

Aye, make a wood pickaxe. Break down trees, turn the trees into planks into sticks, turn the sticks into a pickaxe, mine some stone, make a stone pickaxe.

If it doesn't let you, scroll down through the options as there are different types of wood.

Are you not using the wrong tool? You need a pickaxe to mine stone I think.
Yeah I'm using the wooden pickaxe.

Aye, make a wood pickaxe. Break down trees, turn the trees into planks into sticks, turn the sticks into a pickaxe, mine some stone, make a stone pickaxe.

If it doesn't let you, scroll down through the options as there are different types of wood.
Nowt seems to be working. I've made a few pick axes and I'm just standing there hitting rocks like a m0ng.

Last edited by a moderator:
The worst thing about multiplayer is when your mate owns the world, just sitting twitching in bed wondering what he's done that day when you couldn't go on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back