Minecraft, Xbone/PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmmmmick

Midfield
Out now. RIP Life.

Less than £4 to upgrade if you had the ps3/360 version, surely worth a punt?

Not officially out on Xbone yet, hence why it's currently listed at £115 on the console/xbox site.

Nice one, such a massive time sink! Is there anything you need to do to get the cheap upgrade? Or will xbox automatically recognise you had it on 360?

As long as you played the 360 version before 28th august it'll be marked on your account so you can get the cheap upgrade.

Maps are apparently 32x the size of the 360/ps3 versions, I put a ridiculous amount of time into this on 360 like, probably buy it tonight.

Looks like this'll be the easiest platinum ever. :lol:

Don't say that man. I've just got it on Xbone (albeit for free), and I have a weakness for trophies :oops:

Anyone else used the smartglass app to buy shit yet? It's utterly useless. Supposed to download to your xbox while you're away, I did it 6 hours ago, just got in and it starts downloading when I turn the thing on :lol:

Microsoft just need to fuck off with all the software gimmicks and false promises.

Is this game any good like my 5 year old sister plays it so I've always associated it with children and puffs but I've never played it before

She's 8 actually forgot how old she was there

Is this game any good like my 5 year old sister plays it so I've always associated it with children and puffs but I've never played it before

She's 8 actually forgot how old she was there

I just don't know how to respond to that.

Anyone else getting horrible stuttering when moving the camera around on Xbox One version? It's just horrible to play with it.

If its a common issue, how does one get a refund on XBL for this heap of shit? :lol:

Ignore that last bit. It's a bug with the Xbox One version.

Tried the PS4 trial just now and it doesn't stutter at all.

If a basic game like minecraft has these issues then god help us all when Halo MCC comes out :lol:

Last edited:
Don't say that man. I've just got it on Xbone (albeit for free), and I have a weakness for trophies :oops:

Anyone else used the smartglass app to buy shit yet? It's utterly useless. Supposed to download to your xbox while you're away, I did it 6 hours ago, just got in and it starts downloading when I turn the thing on :lol:

Microsoft just need to fuck off with all the software gimmicks and false promises.
Have you seen the trophy list for it? 51 trophies and all unbelievably easy really. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back