Mince Pie Count

• Thread starter Deleted member 44322
  • Start date

havnt had one yet. Need to sort out my shit. I love them with ice cream.
One of the season's pleasures for me but none until Chistmas eve.

My uncle is a retired pastry chef and makes our house a hamper with cake, mince pies and shortbread every year.
Brings it round Christmas eve and I always have one (or two) with a glass of something while watching midnight mass on tv.
You paint a very festive picture Marrow. Enjoy.

A month or two ago, I sampled a dozen, of Mozzas luxury mince pies, kindly recommended by @becs.
They were lovely with a cuppa. ๐Ÿ‘

I haven't bought any more since I told you about them. Every time I've looked longingly at them in Morrisons, the bairn has shoved me past them going "no Mam, you're supposed to be losing weight!" She is a cruel taskmaster :lol:

It's Morrisons Best Florentine mince pies in case anyone else wants to sample them. They are truly magnificent.

I haven't bought any more since I told you about them. Every time I've looked longingly at them in Morrisons, the bairn has shoved me past them going "no Mam, you're supposed to be losing weight!" She is a cruel taskmaster :lol:
Bloody kids ! ๐Ÿ˜‰ :lol:
You'll thank her, when you eventually reach your goal. ๐Ÿ‘

Last edited by a moderator:
She's a good 'un really. I sometimes wonder who the mother is like. She got back up again to take some cough medicine just as I was going to bed last night, so she came and tucked me in :lol:
:lol:
She is a good 'un, ๐Ÿ‘

Back