Millennials and 'Raw Meat Anxiety'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sainsbury's are launching touch-free packaging as millennials are apparently 'anxious' about touching raw meat. :lol: I despair for them, but to make matters worse, the eco-warriors are up in arms about the extra plastic needed for this packaging. I find the whole 'raw meat' think staggeringly ridiculous, personally. What is the world coming to? :lol:

Story link.
Overheard a lass in Tesco the other day asking her lad what chicken sausages were. Had to walk away before I burst out laughing.

Any chicken that comes with this extra packaging should suggest cooking it medium rare, then at least someone can win a Darwin award.

Sainsbury's are launching touch-free packaging as millennials are apparently 'anxious' about touching raw meat. :lol: I despair for them, but to make matters worse, the eco-warriors are up in arms about the extra plastic needed for this packaging. I find the whole 'raw meat' think staggeringly ridiculous, personally. What is the world coming to? :lol:

Story link.

I walked past a local farmer selling some veg at the side of the road last week, had a chicken sitting there looking miserable I guess the poor sod was skint and had to sell one of his layers as it didn’t look like a scrawny pot chicken

You are right. The molly coddling by parents over the last 30 or 40 years is utterly ridiculous. Turned people into utter wet wipes.

As I am sure people said in the 50’s and 40’s and 30’s ad infinitum.

Last edited:
To be fair, millenialls didn’t create the current atmosphere of political correctness or health and safety gone mad - millennials at their oldest are early 30s.

Their parents created it and brought their kids up in it.

or how about the kids themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back