Milk

• Thread starter Heeeed the Ball
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

If you're a lad, stay away from soy products, marra - it kills your testosterone - no lie... here in America it's a real challenge to find products that do not have some sort of soy products in the ingredients (not sure if it's the same there), but I avoid anything with soy like the plague, marra... you should, too...

Just some friendly, advise, marra
appreciate the heads up mate, you'd think there'd be health warnings or summat. fucksake mate, i only dabbled a few times in coffee bought from established coffee vending emporiums. thought it was all right, didn't realise i was risking me manhood ffs. never again. shit

appreciate the heads up mate, you'd think there'd be health warnings or summat. fucksake mate, i only dabbled a few times in coffee bought from established coffee vending emporiums. thought it was all right, didn't realise i was risking me manhood ffs. never again. shit
:lol:
here is the article I read back in '09 that opened my eyes, marra - I did research some more and I have been making my personal agenda to warn men about soy as often as I can... glad I could help:D

http://www.menshealth.com/nutrition/soys-negative-effects

My sis-in-law's family owns a dairy farm in Ireland, she says there is nothing better than fresh milk straight from the cow and still a bit warm. Tried it one time when I over visiting....warm milk with little bits of grass floating in it - took a bit getting used too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back