Milk

• Thread starter Heeeed the Ball
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Heeeed the Ball

Semi skimmed for me, Gold Top tastes horrible once you get used to less fat

I prefer semi-skimmed but the bairns like full fat so I buy both.

Kids should have full fat Becs, once they get to 16 ish you can get them on Semi Skimmed
Used to love my school milk

aye mate, semi here anarl. been known to dabble with soymilk

If you're a lad, stay away from soy products, marra - it kills your testosterone - no lie... here in America it's a real challenge to find products that do not have some sort of soy products in the ingredients (not sure if it's the same there), but I avoid anything with soy like the plague, marra... you should, too...

Just some friendly, advise, marra

Semi skimmed ice cold is the drink of the gods

The wife drinks skimmed, horrible stuff. It's just white water

If you're a lad, stay away from soy products, marra - it kills your testosterone - no lie... here in America it's a real challenge to find products that do not have some sort of soy products in the ingredients (not sure if it's the same there), but I avoid anything with soy like the plague, marra... you should, too...

Just some friendly, advise, marra

Has Tunstall Birdman been drinking to much do you reckon?

If you're gan tag someone, then you might want to do it right, marra:D

And don't get me in the middle of your little spat, marra, I find @tunstall birdman to be incredibly funny so I am not about to talk shite... nice try, though...
Him and the bird man have been slogging it out for weeks. Personally I find the hatred between the two both petty and rather sad. I get on with anyone me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back