Mike And Dan Have Their Say

To be fair to him, several of that 11 just arent up to it or just cant be arsed. And the good ones are suffering for confidence after 'Carryon Head Coach' and being part of 6 straight defeats.

Its a poor 11 at present and I'm not convinced any coach could do much with them.

Hjelde, Styles, Ba, Aouchiche, Mundle, Hemir are just not good enough at present and some will never be.

He can be disappointed all he likes, as a gaffer you earn your stripes by positively effecting games by subs and tactical tweaks - he made us progressively worse today with his inputs.
Disagree I think he got the first two subs spot on and moved Jobe up top - he is our best striker by some way - it was crap but thought we at least loked like getting in the box when the subs came on

I think Dodds realises today's performance, along with our run if defeats, means that his days at SAFC are numbered....he looked shell shocked there.

Dodds of course, isn't the answer and he knows it. He is fronting up for Speakman, though he has made comments about how young all the players are and how that isn't good.

Back