Mike And Dan Have Their Say

They’re a group that need help…FROM SENIOR PROS ffs. Where’s the leaders in the dressing room, we’re running a crèche
It was always going to be the case, you need experience when shit hits the fan we've got Luke and as much as he will lead by example he doesn't strike me as the rocket up the arse home truths kind of lad.

He was more forthright than I expected. Funnily enough, I was happier with the point than him, all things considered, but I'm glad he thinks these players could do better.

He was more forthright than I expected. Funnily enough, I was happier with the point than him, all things considered, but I'm glad he thinks these players could do better.
It's a point more than we deserved if we're being honest.
Other teams have more space against us. Other teams win more second balls than us. Other teams create more chances. That is down to desire and wanting it more. Being out fought simply shouldn't happen. We're navie at best and were lucky to come away with a point.

When we have to plsy hemir up front, ba on wing, hledje cb and styles lb then expectations shouldnt be muc higher than a nil nil draw.

Theres nothing a coach can do to hide those glaring personnel issues. Too many weak links.

Hledje and styles were dreadul today and barring qpr being awful we would of been twatted off the unforced errors them 2 made alone

One great save from Patterson from being 7 losses from 7, we are happy to stop the rot and this clown will still be hanging around the club like an unwanted winnet. Nee wonder there is no pride, still Speakmans bank balance will be ok and he can always have dinner on the Bellingham’s if he’s struggling.

Back