Middlesex v Surrey t20

I'm the youngest in my crowd by far, but I don't mind that. It's good to feel young again :lol:

It's good that you and your old man still do it though
Very rare get to one of the headlingly England games a year though fancy old Trafford next, I have family down heartford and London so will get to Essex Surrey Middlesex eventually

Yup. I'll just have to skive off and use SkyGo on the mobile ;)
Got a bollocking off someone (boss of another team) for that during the last Test. Well pissed me off especially as my boss who I’m on/offing with in the rota is a cricket fan and wouldn’t give a fuck! All been pretty relaxed since the rota thing started and they’re allowed to put on shite radio with repeated songs all day but I can’t keep glancing at the cricket on my phone. Not like I was just watching it and not doing owt

foakes playing well 36 off 34, which in this low score game is decent going

76 for 4 off 14.2

38 off 34 needed

foakes doing the business here. 42 off 40, which is worth more on this dodgy pitch

need 20 off 23

Last edited:

foakes playing well 36 off 34, which in this low score game is decent going

76 for 4 off 14.2

38 off 34 needed

foakes doing the business here. 42 off 40, which is worth more on this dodgy pitch

need 20 off 23
Love Foakesy me

Love Foakesy me
It’s coming off his bat beautifully, a real cracking noise when he’s hitting it.

99 for 4 off 17

15 off 18 needed

foakes 47 not out
smith 34 not out

i think it’s Surrey now but after last night?

foakes has just hit a six to go to his 53

stephen Finn is Middlesex captan in this game.

Last edited:
Surrey are awful side like. Just throw money at other county players and still have only won 1 trophy in a generation

what a mess

even foakes is an Essex lad

Back