MH17

Status
Not open for further replies.

5 years ago today

Still crazy, if hardly surprising, that no one has been done for it
Truely awful like, I mean.... just as a way to go, it has to be one of the worst.

Those poor lads from newcastle aswell. Going to a game in new zealand iirc?

Can you summarise?
A Russian missile brought it down.
Everyone and their mothers think it was Russia that launched the missile.
Russia says it wasn't them.

Truely awful like, I mean.... just as a way to go, it has to be one of the worst.

But that’s what we knew already. What does that article say different?

Malaysia Airlines company motto United We Fly United We Die crap airline shoddy service to be honest R.I.P all the souls lost on 370 and 17.

The important thing though is that there are several separate threads of evidence supporting a specific missile attack. Such as the position of the shrapnel holes, the fact that chunks of debris from the missile were found inside the crew's bodies, simulations predict where the damage would be exactly, the timings of the explosions picked up from different microphones aroudn the cockpit all match up.

The evidence shows that it was a Russian-made missile that brought down the plane. Doesn't prove who fired it or why.

Russia deny any involvement.

Last edited:
The important thing though is that there are several separate threads of evidence supporting a specific missile attack. Such as the position of the shrapnel holes, the fact that chunks of debris from the missile were found inside the crew's bodies, simulations predict where the damage would be exactly, the timings of the explosions picked up from different microphones aroudn the cockpit all match up.

The evidence shows that it was a Russian-made missile that brought down the plane. Doesn't prove who fired it or why.

Russia deny any involvement.

Didn't the U.S. have a press conference in which they presented radar evidence of a missile within Russian rebel controlled territory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back