Metal Gear Solid 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

I sort mine out each time I play. Deploy them on missions, accept all rewards, upgrade weapons etc. Building new platforms also means more space for more soldiers.

But I'm a lass and I like pissing about like that. I've even turned my motherbase from orange to pink! FFS! :lol:

Im the same hah
Literally spent about an hour just taking out a smallish base somewhere on it the other night

Love that you get a bit zoo thing too
Got a bear and a few rams in :lol:

I'm sooooooo tempted to get this. Mad Max has been a massive let-down after an initial 8 hours of greatness. But it's all this Mother base building and shit like that which is putting me off. I've just started GTA5 for the third time to try and tide myself over till Fifa 16 next friday, but I can see myself getting impatient and buying this.....or Until Dawn.....

Must resist....

Im the same hah
Literally spent about an hour just taking out a smallish base somewhere on it the other night

Love that you get a bit zoo thing too
Got a bear and a few rams in :lol:
I set a trap before a geeet long mission and when I finished and went back to MB it had captured a rare ginger Afghan cat for my zoo :cool:

I've taken to just sniping every fucker dead and then waking into the places and taking the hostage out whilst smoking a tab.

Tried the sneaky sneaky way but ALWAYS get seen. There's just too many guards and they dont last 2 seconds knocking them out. Fuckers are wearing helmets and have snipers now, the pricks. Still not stopping me tho, dont really give 2 fucks about all this ranking shite. Hate that about games, just let me play it.

Even failed the initial mission cos I chucked one of the blokes off the base into the water :lol:

Was incredibly close to throwing my pad through the TV last night.

Was using D-Horse to run away from Metal Gear, was kept getting told to just escape it before the chopper could pick me up, kept running and ran out of the mission zone so I had to start the whole f***ing thing again, also, felt like again putting my fist through the TV as when Metal Gear appeared I was trying to put Emmerich on the horse and when I finally got away the smallest rock would make the fucker stop and I'd die, was absolutely delighted when I finally did it. :lol:

Haven't turned my PS4 on in about 6 months and have never played a MGS game but will be definitely getting this after reading the reviews on here and other sites. I'll probably be shite at it like

Just can't get into this, played a few missions and whilst it looks amazing, I just haven't been hooked

I'm sooooooo tempted to get this. Mad Max has been a massive let-down after an initial 8 hours of greatness. But it's all this Mother base building and shit like that which is putting me off. I've just started GTA5 for the third time to try and tide myself over till Fifa 16 next friday, but I can see myself getting impatient and buying this.....or Until Dawn.....

Must resist....
This went well for you I see. :lol:

I don't need the f***ing chicken hat!! :p

Mission 16. Completed. S Rank! No chicken hat in sight! Thank fuck for that!
I just finished 16 with an s rank too (my first rank higher than b :cool:) . As I've been getting mainly Cs and Ds I'm not totally sure how I did it. Think quiet probably deserves me credit than me

Did you use my tactic? Just out of interest

I didn't use mines or c4 but I did do it at the airport with my rocket launcher equipped...so I half did it your way :p

I just finished 16 with an s rank too (my first rank higher than b :cool:) . As I've been getting mainly Cs and Ds I'm not totally sure how I did it. Think quiet probably deserves me credit than me

I haven't used Quiet on any missions yet. I'll have to try her out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back