Met Police stop and search methods?

Can't see a problem here - the poliss is making him compliant.
The lad should have been compliant from the beginning.

This for me but I’m from a different generation. Do as you’re told, no problem. Act the arse, get whacked.

I think the issue these days is that some people have no fear or respect for authority. They think they rule the roost and can do what they want.

People need to stop filming everything on their phones.

This for me but I’m from a different generation. Do as you’re told, no problem. Act the arse, get whacked.

I think the issue these days is that some people have no fear or respect for authority. They think they rule the roost and can do what they want.

People need to stop filming everything on their phones.

There's also the issue of putting somebody in a uniform turning them in to a power crazy bellend that needs to be balanced. People SHOULD be encouraged to film interactions with the police, the same way they film almost everything these days.

It says the copper was assaulted. I'm not a fan of coppers but I'm not a fan of video snippets that condemn the copper instantly.

He had a child in cuffs and had hold of him, there's absolutely no need for using a baton on him. There's members of the public talking about ringing 999 to get help to stop it.

Doesn't appear to be stop and search either does it.

It's what's been reported by the Police themselves.

He had hold of him whilst he's in handcuffs, oh well some think it's ok I don't, it's cowardly.

He's 17yo, have we changed the definition?

Doesn't mean he isn't trying to escape custody. Had a look back through your posts and it's clear you've got some deep seated issues with the police.

Back