Met Police stop and search methods?

And

He was named by an MP.

Given a cop was stabbed on doorstep in Essex due to identity being found online, the MP should be flogged for something stupid and potentially dangerous

Dont know what its got to do with an MP anyway. I had a delightful discussion with a councillor who seemed to think his position allowed him to tell me how to do my job

Tweeted this prior to referral from the Met
Check out @policeconduct’s Tweet: Independent Office for Police Conduct on Twitter

The wording of that tweet is disgraceful. I have seen officers have their careers on hold and their home lives massively strained for several years because of the IOPC or IPCC pandering to public perception. They automatically go into every investigation looking to hang the officer out to dry rather than as an independent investigating body. On one occasion that I know of had dragged on for a few years and when they finally cleared the officer of any wrongdoing they admitted that they had finalised the report about four minths earlier but forgot to tell him!

There certainly needs to be an police watchdog but it needs to truely independent and not the not fit for purpose shower that we currently have.

Do all uniforms have chest cams?
Plain clothes don't?

All response cops do. I know all CID are issued as they are still cops and sometimes deploy with vests however its not really plain clothes with a camera sticking out the front of your jacket. Most plains where a harnass which allows the carrying of cuffs pepper and asp

Back