Merseyside Derby tonight

People will laugh at the media and their cliches and rightly so. However there's no disputing that this is one of the biggest games in British football imo.

For those that live there.. for the loyal fans from Basingstoke and Hereford Liverpool vs Man U is more significant

Who pushed the wall then Tinny?
I made no comment on the truth of what he said did I? just pointed out it was obvious what he meant

Liverpools scumbag chairman at the time blamed West Ham fans (and MIllwall an Chelsea, the 3 are well known for getting along famously of course)

Horrible despicable lowlife thing to do, can't tell those sortof lies and get away with it. oh he did

Last edited:
I made no comment on the truth of what he said did I? just pointed out it was obvious what he meant

Liverpools scumbag chairman at the time blamed West Ham fans (and MIllwall an Chelsea, the 3 are well known for getting along famously of course)

Horrible despicable lowlife thing to do, can't tell those sortof lies and get away with it. oh he did
Yeah but who pushed the wall?

Explain how the scousers pushed walls then tinny? They chased Italians across the terraces. They didn’t push a thing. Embarrassing yourself again.
so they were to blame then? not us who weren't there as that despicable club claimed? after all if any club knows how bad lying about something like that is it's Liverpool right?

so they were to blame then? not us who weren't there as that despicable club claimed? after all if any club knows how bad lying about something like that is it's Liverpool right?
You’re avoiding the question yet again. Why are you and @Bear calling the scousers ‘wall pushers’ when they didn’t push a single wall?

Back