Mental

Status
Not open for further replies.

keybuk

Midfield
Suspect in Denver school threats found dead

So 20 years after a couple of disturbed wankers killed loads of school kids someone was able to fly in to the same state and at aged 18 buy a pump action shotgun and ammunition.

They deserve everything they get when a world famous massacre cannot make them change their insane gun laws.

They don't like. No one deserves that.
By they I mean their society. They refuse to deal with this problem. I simply cannot get my head around the fact that after all these incidents that today an 18 year old can go and buy a pump action shotgun and ammunition. Why would you anyone need that?

By they I mean their society. They refuse to deal with this problem. I simply cannot get my head around the fact that after all these incidents that today an 18 year old can go and buy a pump action shotgun and ammunition. Why would you anyone need that?
I own a rifle and a pistol.
I take my security serious when it comes to this though.
So should everyone.
Security and education is what’s needed. Not a ban

Last edited:
I'm sure it comes from the bill that gave them the right to bare arms against the British in case of another war. It's just never been taken out of the constitution and it never will now . They've taken it as their right to own weapons full stop.

I'm sure it comes from the bill that gave them the right to bare arms against the British in case of another war. It's just never been taken out of the constitution and it never will now . They've taken it as their right to own weapons full stop.
We have the same right. Most people in this country can own a shotgun if they wish so.

So should everyone.

I think it’s the readily availability that anybody can access such high powered weapons, such as those with mental illness that makes people feel uneasy. I’ve got nothing against people who hunt for example buying such weapons, but I don’t think just anybody should be allowed to buy them. Just look at the amount of gang shootings committed in LA and Chicago alone, it’s crazy.

So should everyone.
Question. If everyone in a shopping mall in USA was searched at a given time, how many would have guns ticked into their waistbands or wherever? Precious few I suspect because they must be f***ing uncomfortable to wear. So whats the point of having a weapon.

I think it’s the readily availability that anybody can access such high powered weapons, such as those with mental illness that makes people feel uneasy. I’ve got nothing against people who hunt for example buying such weapons, but I don’t think just anybody should be allowed to buy them. Just look at the amount of gang shootings committed in LA and Chicago alone, it’s crazy.
They will be illegal guns owned by people who shouldn’t.

Question. If everyone in a shopping mall in USA was searched at a given time, how many would have guns ticked into their waistbands or wherever? Precious few I suspect because they must be f***ing uncomfortable to wear. So whats the point of having a weapon.
YouTube it. You will be astonished at the amount of robberies foiled by the armed public.

If I moved to the states I would deffo be armed as soon as possible. I’d be like arnie in commando.

Last edited:
They will be illegal guns owned by people who shouldn’t.

Probably, which just goes to show there should’ve been tighter gun laws. A lot of Mexico’s illegal drug trade in to the US, is on the back off gangs running guns in to Mexico for cartels in exchange for narcotics etc. It’s all undoubtedly linked but it’s too far gone to stop now. It just feels like there’s nothing law enforcement can do to stop it. I’d rather live in a country where I don’t feel like I need to own a firearm.

Probably, which just goes to show there should’ve been tighter gun laws. A lot of Mexico’s illegal drug trade in to the US, is on the back off gangs running guns in to Mexico for cartels in exchange for narcotics etc. It’s all undoubtedly linked but it’s too far gone to stop now. It just feels like there’s nothing law enforcement can do to stop it. I’d rather live in a country where I don’t feel like I need to own a firearm.
As would I. But no matter what law you have it can’t possibly stop anyone willing to break that law owning them. It will only stop people who want them for lawful reasons accessing firearms.

Columbine fanatic 18 years old Sol Pais was seen running naked carrying a shotgun through a not yet open lakeside lodge camp.

So, thats a wadn't from me then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back