Mental

By they I mean their society. They refuse to deal with this problem. I simply cannot get my head around the fact that after all these incidents that today an 18 year old can go and buy a pump action shotgun and ammunition. Why would you anyone need that?

As bad as Columbine was, the fact Sandy Hook changed the square root of fuck all means nothing will ever change over there sadly. It’s a massive shame because apart from that the states is an amazing place.

I think it’s the readily availability that anybody can access such high powered weapons, such as those with mental illness that makes people feel uneasy. I’ve got nothing against people who hunt for example buying such weapons, but I don’t think just anybody should be allowed to buy them. Just look at the amount of gang shootings committed in LA and Chicago alone, it’s crazy.
I agree it needs to be improved (any one with any sense would agree) but I’m 100% against it being banned.
They need to educate

Question. If everyone in a shopping mall in USA was searched at a given time, how many would have guns ticked into their waistbands or wherever? Precious few I suspect because they must be f***ing uncomfortable to wear. So whats the point of having a weapon.
I have mine for hunting. I don’t just carry them around.

Once you’ve been carrying it around a while it doesn’t feel uncomfortable though. It scares me though because I think what’s the point in carrying it unless I’m 100% prepared to use it. While I would protect myself I’m not gonna shoot someone in the face for trying to nick my mobile phone for example. I’d obviously use it to restrain him or deter him but I’m not gonna kill them. Where as I get the feeling a lot of people who open carry would

YouTube it. You will be astonished at the amount of robberies foiled by the armed public.

If I moved to the states I would deffo be armed as soon as possible. I’d be like arnie in commando.
:lol: There’s a lad I work with that’s got an armoury in his basement :lol:

Last edited:
I own a rifle and a pistol.
I take my security serious when it comes to this though.
So should everyone.
Security and education is what’s needed. Not a ban
As if you'd ever have the opportunity to use them to 'protect' yourself.

You are far more likely to use them to top yourself.

Back