Mens health

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rename diet and exercise, ‘diet, exercise and health’. It is not a hugely active forum anyway. If rather see a few active forums than millions of inactive ones. There are a few sites like that where you never know where to post or check.

Rename diet and exercise, ‘diet, exercise and health’. It is not a hugely active forum anyway. If rather see a few active forums than millions of inactive ones. There are a few sites like that where you never know where to post or check.
Good idea, to be honest though i think its a waste of time on the diet and exercise forum, ignorant fuckers don’t even give you the courtesy of a reply unless its to correct you imho.

Fair play to the OP for caring but think its a really bad idea. Those who need reminding of the importance of mens health would likely ignore that forum. Having threads here will have the most impact.

Fair play to the OP for caring but think its a really bad idea. Those who need reminding of the importance of mens health would likely ignore that forum. Having threads here will have the most impact.
I think it's a good idea even if it only helps one person, I have posted things in the diet and exercise that I wouldn't bother on the SMB due to the nature of the subject would only get joke replies and the piss pulled out of it obviously. I feel a lot more comfortable asking in the sub forum as people only go there for related subjects and I have received a lot of help on there from the OP, and a few others.
I can see that view as well mate
Class idea marra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back